Song Lyric Quotes

It's just another night and I'm staring at the moon, I saw a shooting star and thought of you. (Ed Sheeran- All of the stars)

I'm gonna marry your princess, make her my queen. (Marry Your Daughter - Brian McKnight)

In the blink of an eye, I was falling from the sky. In the blur, you took my breath away. (Laserlight - Jessie J)

Up in the moment, can't believe. You're so beautiful, feels like I'm in a dream. (Yeah 3x - Chris Brown)

Cause this is all we have, a love as good as gold. (Good as Gold - The Click Five)

Even if we fall and make mistakes; we live, we learn, we change. (Go For Gold! - Kyle Patrick)

Even now when we're already over, I can't stop myself from looking for you. (Set Fire to the Rain - Adele)

Now we've stepped into a cruel world, where everybody stands and keeps score. (Eyes Open - Taylor Swift)

Baby, you light up my world like nobody else. (What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction)

You say it's too late to make it, but is it too late to try? (Payphone - Maroon 5 feat. Wiz Khalifa)

I was overwhelmed and frankly scared as hell, because I really fell for you. (Drive By - Train)

Nothing's perfect, but it's worth it after fighting through my tears. (Love on Top - Beyoncé Knowles)

My universe will never be the same. I'm glad you came. (Glad You Came - The Wanted)

But you didn't have to cut me off; make out like it never happened and that we were nothing. (Somebody That I used to Know-Gotye ft. Kimbra)

Four letter word; but I don't have the guts to say it. (Be Your Everything - Boys Like Girls)

There's just one life to live. And there's no time to wait, to waste. (Give Your Heart a Break - Demi Lovato)

'Cause everything you do and words you say, you know that it all takes my breath away. (Two Is Better Than One - BLG ft. Taylor Swift)

I just die so much inside. Now that you're not there, I wanna feel your heartbeat like yesterday. (I Can't Lie - Maroon5)

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. (Imagine - John Lennon)

Cause if you don't dream big, what's the use in dreaming? (Dream Big - David Cook)

What about us? What about everything we've been through? (I Gotta Go My Own Way - HSM)

I shouldn't love you, but I want to. (Just So You Know - Jesse McCartney)