Let's just say that I blushed a lot, and was smiling like an idiot.

*Eliza POV*

He such an amazing guy. When I kissed his cheek, he was blushing so much and was smiling like an idiot. That made me smile knowing he's happy. I'm pretty sure he's happy. Anyways, he's so cute. Does he really feel happy with me?

I think we could work out. I mean after all he is a great person and I still love him so, yeah.

We got our tickets and went to see Infinity Wars!!! I'm so excited.

What's cute was he dressed up in a suit (Invitation y'all hehe). I mean to be honest, I kinda dressed up for this date, but I didn't exactly wear extravagant clothing, just a nice top and a cute skirt along with curled hair and Vans. Yup.

*About 3 hours later*

The movie was soooo good like I would watch it again. (I haven't watched this movie yet but really want to!!!! Update: I've watched it and it's so good). Anyways, Daniel said he has a surprise for me right after this movie date. How romantic of him. We headed to his car and of course he opens and closes the door for me. But before he started driving, I played some Why Don't We songs and he blindfolded me since it was a surprise. I'll just tell him the songs I wanted to listen to. First up was Boomerang, and I just jammed out while being blindfolded.

"I LET YOU GO, I SET YOU FREE, LIKE BOOMERANG YOU COME BACK TO ME!" I sing very loudly.

After Boomerang, It was Invitation. Perfect timing.

"I NEED A LITTLE CASUAL CONVERSATION GIRL WITH YOU, AND YOU AIN'T GOTTA WORRY BOUT A THING NO MORE CUZ BABY I GOT THE KEYS FOR US," I sang and continued till the end of the song. 

Next song was Tell Me. OOF BRUHHHHH

"I'M LISTENING, WHAT IS IT? TELL ME AWAY TELL ME AWAY," I sang until it was over.

Then the cycle continues with I Depend On You, Just To See You Smile, Nobody Gotta Know, and Air Of The Night. Oh wait, there was Turn It Off as well. ;)

Once we finally arrived, Seavey over here still wouldn't let me open the blindfold just yet. He did help me and everything. Then he finally gave me permission to open the blindfold.

"Okay now!" he says.

I opened the blindfold and saw such a beautiful place. It had lights, blankets, food, and etc. It was just an amazing date night.

"If I got a day, then it's date night, I've been saving this time especially for you," he spoke.

"Quoting your own song, M.I.A., I see," I say while laughing a little.

"Cuz why not?" He says.

"Tru tru," I say.

"Okay Eliza I know this is gonna sound crazy but here it goes, ever since I first met you, I've fallen in love with you. And I'm glad you decided to give me a second chance because this time I won't mess it up," he explains.

"I still feel really bad about you know, the whole cheating thing, and I know you said that you forgave me but like I still can't get it out of my mind and so I-" he continues to ramble but I cut him off by kissing him.

"The past is in the past, let's just enjoy tonight," I say.

I saw him blush and smile. He just makes my day.

After our picnic, we talked for a while and stuff. Then we lay down, and stare at the stars.

"El?" 

"Yes," I reply.

"I love you," he says.

"I love you too," I say.

I put my head on his chest and we continue to just stare at the stars for a little more than an hour.

Then we headed back home. He offered me to spend the night before he leaves so I just agreed.
Once we got inside the house, we see a girl, who had brown hair that was curled, and she's skinny.

"DANIIIII YOU'RE BACKKKKK!!!!" The girl screams.

She then jumps on Daniel and just hugs him. He looked completely stunned, the boiz and I were too. Jonah whispers into my ear and explains to me who she is and all. Apparantly her name is Aspen (a/n: no hate, I don't know what she's like irl but this is just for the story. I repeat just for the story). She's the daughter of the boys' manager. Apparantly she hits on all the guys, even the ones who are taken!

She leans in for a kiss, and Daniel just moves away. Oof thank goodness, cuz there wuz about to be a fight. 

"Aspen, I have a girlfriend," Daniel says, as he tries to get Aspen off him.

"Yeah, me!" she says. 

"Um no ," he says.

"Well then, who is it?" she asks.

"This beautiful lady right here," he says as he grabs me.

"Um, her? Dang, she's so ugly," Aspen says.

Dang this girl thinks she all huh?

"I know I am hunny but like you ain't so 'fabulous' either," I sassed.

"Excuse you? Who do you think you are?" she asks.

"I think I'm human, how bout you?" I reply.

Like no "Sharpays" gon get to me hun.

"Ugh fine! But I'll be back for you babe," she says as she winks and blows a kiss to Daniel.

Who da frick does dis girl think she is?!?!?

I roll my eyes and went to bed. All I wanna do is just think about the date, and all the good stuff before this little bish caused drama.

---------------------------------------------

A/n: Yoooo doodz. I'm back with a nu chap. I hope y'all enjoyed! Oh and I turned 14 todaiiiii. It wuz a good day. I watched infinity wars wit mah doodz and it was so good. Birfdaiz are always fun. okie hope y'all had a great day and i'll see ya next time. Btw, I might not be able to update this story until I have free time, but I'll try! Okay naow peace out! 

Oh yeah, check out my poem imagine thing, it's called 'My One Perfect Angel' and it's about seavey. Also be sure to check out Within The Light//Z.H. So yeah. Baii

-G