My Family

~Jake dove

11

Gryffindor

Looks: Brown hair, hazel eyes, 5'8

Likes: transfiguration, gold, magic, swimming, dragons, and flying

Dislikes: jerks, history, death eaters(even if parents are one), early mornings, and doing nothing

Bio/extras: Hey people, I'm Jake n nope I'm not related by blood to lily even if we have the same name. I love to be busy n practice magic and love to fly around. Me and the rest of us are not tracked so we can do under aged magic. we have a lot of money especially from our parents. Lily has the most, she can go into Dumbledore, Riddle or Dove account in Gringotts. She has the three keys. Our house is like a mansion inside but looks like a two story house from the outside n there is a magic barrier protecting us from whatever we don't want to come in or what's going to hurt us. We all have one house elf and all are pure-bloods. Anyway, both parents are death-eaters, have the mark, we don't, n work in the ministry. Each of two of has a skull or a snake tattoo on our wrist. We all sing and dance with our sister.

~Genie Hassey

11

Ravenclaw

Looks: ginger hair, green eyes, 5'5

Likes: to study, read, prank(sometimes), experiment, potions, history, and friends

Dislike: a lot of noise when working, jerks and bullies, bad grades, and abusers.

Bio/extras: My family are also death-eaters and I have the skull tattoo on my left wrist. I'm the second smartest in this 10 men group. Lilly's the first and we all have logic as well were many witches and wizards don't have it. We all are going to join the school of Hogwarts soon. I love the library in our house.

~Hank Cruiser

11

Slytherin

Looks: black hair, blue eyes, 5'6

Likes: pranks, sneaking around, eating, jokes, flying, and potions and herbologoy

Dislikes: jerks, death-eaters, history, and sluts, whores and hoes.

Bio/extras: family are death-eaters, and i have the snake tattoo on my right wrist. I am the joker of the group. I am sly and cunning. I love food and to laugh. I'm the funny one of the 10 and enjoy it too. We all make potions together even if their separate types. We would never abuse our house elves and we all get a small glass of wine once a month. I know at this age we shouldn't but no parent or don't want to be around then so whatever.

~Pete Jenkins

11 1/2

Gryffindor

Looks: dark gold hair, brown eyes, 5'6

Likes: adventures, animals, flying, reading and magic

Dislikes: jerks, bullies, history, and early mornings.

Bio/extras: My father is a death-eater, mother is dead. I have the skull on my right wrist. I love to prank as well but mostly is lazy half the time. I'm especially good at charms and hexes. I do ok in potions. I love all kinds of animals. I have one of each, a cat, bat, dog, and owl. My brothers and sister have an owl except Lilly, she has one of every dark and normal creature. She has over fifty creatures to take care of and does a good job with our help of course.

~Leon Bank

11

Hufferpuff(sorry terrible speller)

Looks: gold hair, blue eyes, 5'8

Likes: nice people, sports, flying, work, and herbology.

Dislikes: jerks, potions, dementors, and slut, whores and hoes.

Bio/extras: Hey guys, it me Leon and yeah a weird last name of bank. Both parents are death-eaters. I have the snake on my left wrist. I love to fly and to play around. I can do work and also have fun. I hate potions but do them to make the crazy potion. That the only reason why. My sister is the only owner of the 7 legendary book of magic. one for each subject, Potion, Charms, Transfiguration, DADA, Division, and Magical Creatures and History( yuck)! They are only legend to most people but they are real only lost until when our sister lilly found them when she was 5 so that how we make all these unknown potions and do unknown spells. I love to help and do good work, also play and keep fit.

~Penelope Given

11

Gryffindor

Looks: Black hair with highlight of blue, green eyes, 5'7

Likes: work, playing around, sleep and transfiguration

Dislikes: history, sluts, whores and hoes, jerks and death-eaters.

Bio/extras: both parents are death-eaters. I have the opposite tattoo on my opposite arm. I am usually happy and cute. I have some mood swings. I love to fly around and just hang out with Pete Jenkins. We are just close like family should be. Lilly is like our leader and sister. We love our house and fun times. We live in our forest home and know how to get anywhere by the forest or apparition(?). We all made our own wands by finding the stuff in the forest and picking up wood from the trees we like the best. The next morning they were wands. So were cool and happy because there powerful and have more then one component in it. We love candy and i love chocolate. TTYL people!

~Candy Flamel

11

Gryffindor

Looks: pink hair, bluesh greenesh eyes, 5'5

Likes: cats, adventures, charms, and animals

Dislikes: history, jerks, early mornings, bullies, and dogs

Bio/extras: Both of my parents are death-eaters and i hate them. I love bright colors and to read sometimes. Singing and dancing is fun. I enjoy the forest and hope we go the school soon. I will love to make friend there even if we know all of the work from 1-7 year of everything. I love my family and to joke around with my brothers. I have the opposite tattoo and wrist of Pete. That really all guys

~Amelia Lexstrange

11

Slytherin

Black curly hair, grey eyes, 5'7

Likes: black, cats and bats, potions, bad boys and skirts.

Dislikes: jerks, killing, sluts, whores, hoes, dementors, and dresses.

Bio/extras: Hello people!!! Yup I'm a Lexstrange and proud but not of what my parents did or where they are. I'm different from them in ways. I might be Slytherin but I'm no death-eater and i don't like the dark lord at all even if he is my sista daddy. I am ok with mom sometimes. I even sing a song with lily for her and the dark lord but she say daddy when i say Voldemort. She also has Dumbledore. I have the opposite tattoo and wrist of brother Hank.

~Mime Bubble

11

Slytherin

Looks: light brown hair, hazel eyes, 5'6

Likes: green, purple, silver, bats, ferrets, potions, charms, transfiguration, dresses, smart people, and school

Dislikes: jerks, curses, bullies, sluts, whores, hoes, dogs, were-wolves(the bad ones), and jail

Bio/extras: Hi everyone, I'm kimie but call me mime. I love many thing even if I'm Slytherin. My parents are death-eaters. I'm not and my tattoo and wrist is the opposite of Genie. We love living with are sister and to have all the freedom we do. We definitely wouldn't have this with are real parents. I like the idea of school and friends. Hope for the best all.

Lily: i also have the opposite tattoo and wrist as my brother Jake.