Chapter Three ♡

Start from the beginning

“I hate you already. First, you spill some orange juice on my favorite shirt and second I found out that you are a celebrity and I think that you are a b*tch and then Austin told me that you’re the one who cleaned our cabin. He paused and muttered “Thank you.”

Did he just say thank you? Nah,  Maybe not. I heard that bad boys don’t like saying thank you and apologizing.  How did I know that? Well, I read books and sometimes I also read some fan-fiction.  He asks me a question.

“What’s your Favorite Color?”

“Violet, yours?” 

“Green.  Seddie or Creddie?” He asked smiling. I love his smile.   Wait? What did I just think?

“Wait. You watch iCarly?” I asked him and he just nodded, wow. I can’t believe that he watch iCarly. I love that show so much.“Both.  I love Seddie and Creddie. Favorite Films?” I added

“Taken  and Grease, how about you?”

“Amelie and Mean Girls.”

“Ahh. Mean Girls, I know that film. ‘You can’t sit with us’” he mocked. I laugh and so was him.

“Do you like being a famous?” He asked seriously.

“Sometimes Yes and Sometimes No”

"Why? Wait. Let me guess, Yes because you have a supporting fans and you can achieve your dreams; While no because you don’t get privacy, you can’t do things that the average person can do and lastly you have fake friends. ”

“How did you know that?”

“Let’s just say I’m also famous” he smiled

“I know, as far as I know. Everyone here is rich because of their family business or they are models, endorser or celebrity. So, what are you here?” After I said that, he looked at me and gives me a side smile.

“We are all good looking right?”

“Is that a question?” I smile at him and he shook his said. “Family Business, Dad and Mom put Austin and I here so that we can be matured and learned something. They think that we will behave here but they are absolutely wrong.” I was about to ask niall a question then I remember it’s his turn to ask. “For our good looks, we can also be a model and endorser.” He added.

Well, he’s completely right they are all good looking. 

“Are you Nikki Lee on Boyfriend Material?” he ask

I nodded “Yup. So, Are you studying?” I ask him

“No. But I’m planning on taking Civil Engineering in a university. You?”

“I’m planning to go to college this year and I want to major in films.”

“What university?”

“USC and NYU”

I still don’t know what university I should choose; those two are my dream university. I already passed their entrance exam. Wait, I remember that I need to know who are cleaning this cabin and cooks foods for them.

 “Who are cleaning your cabin?” I ask then he look at me  “Who cooks foods for you?” I added

“One question at a time babe.” He wink at me

“Well, Austin and I ask another camper to clean our cabin.”

“And they agreed. How? I mean, if you asked me to clean your cabin I will totally disagree.”

“3 questions already and I haven’t asked you.” He said.  He’s right, He haven’t ask me question and I’m attacking him so many question. Well, sorry I’m just curious. “We will just scare them or told them that they are invited at our party and they will just say yes. You know how many people will love to join a party with us. ”

Seriously ? That’s the reason? I’m pretty sure that niall is lying to me. I give him a look ‘seriously’ and when I look at him. He is serious. Is he mad? omg.  Next time I will not ask him so many questions. I don’t want anyone to be mad at me well especially him. I think he notice my expression because when I look at him he chuckle and give me a look ‘it’s my turn to ask you a question’.

“You asked me 3 questions at a time so I will ask you 5 question” he told me. I just nodded it’s only fair because I ask him 3 questions and now he will ask me 5 questions.

“What ?! 5 question?! It’s unfair.”

“No, it’s not”

“Yes, it is.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

 “Whatever, you’re still going to answer my question though. Get ready I’m gonna tour you around later. Be ready at 1pm.”