Chapter Four ♡

*Miranda P.O.V*

After he said that he leaves.  I get my phone and check the time. Its 9am, so I still have 4 hours to get ready. I call my mom but she’s not answering it. Maybe she’s busy on her job.  I begin to unpack my bags and I neatly folded my clothes and store it in the small cabinet.

I take a bath and I wear a sweatshirt with a heart design on the middle and pants. I looked on the watch and it’s already 11:30am, wow. I take a bath about 1 hour and 30 minutes. As I waited for him I checked my face book and message Dan the director and producer of my TV show ‘Boyfriend Material’   about our next shooting. As I was waiting for his reply, I go to my newsfeed to check what my friends post.

Matt Anderson posted a video 1 hour ago

Claus is hiding in the bed.  He’s so cute.

500 Likes . 100 Comment . Share

James Parker posted a picture 6 hours ago

Fox :D

1,453 Likes . 170 Comment . Share

Aww. Claus and Fox is so cute but Penelope is so much cuter ;) Hahaha.

James Parker shared the Status of Boyfriend Material:

Get ready guys ;) xx “New Episode of Boyfriend Material will be coming this month.  Stay tuned”

1,203 Likes . 360 Comment . Share

Ally Curtis posted 4 pictures on the album ‘Photo shoot’

New Photo shoot <3

1300 Likes . 198 Comment . Share

Ally is so beautiful in her new photo shoot.  I wonder who the photographer is. Every angle of her pictures is so cool, because of that I will take some pictures of this camp and show it to my mom and friends. Someone knock on my door and I saw Niall leaning on the door.

He asks “Ready?”

“Yeah.”

We go outside and I get my iPhone to take some pictures, it’s my first time here to be here and I will getting a tour by someone who I think who doesn’t like to tour me at the first place.

 “Cabin 1 up to 10 is where the campers stay.” He says in a bored tone

“That’s it?” I’m surprised that that’s the only thing that he will tell me. Seriously? Want kind of tour guide is he?

“What? Don’t tell me you want me to tell you the names that stayed there.”

Actually I will just ask him if that’s the only information that he will give me.  I didn’t think of asking those who stayed there because of what he said I just nodded at him. We walked around then he started telling those who stayed in those cabin.

He pointed at the first cabin that we saw “That is Cabin 1, the one who stayed there are the 3 counselors like Austin”

 “Maybe you know who stayed on cabin two right?  ”he ask and I nodded

Of course I will know that that’s the place where we stayed. I’m not stupid.

“Hey, I just want to inform you that even though I stayed here for how many years I still don’t know some of the camper’s name. So, I will just tell you those campers that I know and where they stay okay?” I just nodded