Jellyfish

"Hey [Name], look."

When you opened your eyes you found yourself in a neon blue room. Surrounded by glass walls, full of jellyfish. There in front of you, was a touch pool. Small turquoise jellyfish swam and floated around in it.

You leaned off of Jotaro, and he let go of your hand. "Wow." You whispered. JoJo looked at you, and caressed your jaw.

He bent over the pool, and watched the jellyfish. His turquoise eyes, reflected from the water. In the reflection was the jellyfish, calmingly floating in the cool water.

His face was light blue, as the shadows of the water hit his face. You watched him, and his eye lashes were so long and dark.

His hand, slowly inched toward the water, his fingertip touched the surface of a jellyfish. You reached down into the pool, feeling the end of your fingers caress the beautiful sea creature.

It was cold and smooth. Jotaro slipped his hand underwater towards your hand. His hand the slowly and gently moved up your arm, feeling him hold his hand on your shoulder. He turned your body towards him, and his opposite hand caressed your cheek.

He pulled your face, toward his lips. His thumb rubbed your jawline, as your nose tips were barely touching. Then your eyes instinctively closed, and he pulled you into a tender, wet kiss.

His warm and wet lips brushed against your bottom lip. He then, pulled his arms away only to position them around your hips, and pull you closer.

It seemed to have lasted forever, but only a few seconds exactly. Before he had pulled his lips away, he licked the surface of your top tip.

_____________________________________________

-Meanwhile At the Shark Touch pool-

"Eww its so ugly!" Polnareff said. "I'm gonna do it." Polnareff reached his hand down towards the baby shark. He poked its back, but the shark just stayed there. "Ah, that wasn't so bad."

Kakyoin stood there, looking at the models of coral. "Hey Kakyoin, come touch this shark!"

Kakyoin just looked at him and sighed, "I'm fine, you enjoy yourself." Polnareff tilted his head, "Oh, don't be like that Monsieur. You even said they were harmless."

Kakyoin just grinned a little shaking his head, "Alright, alright."

______________________________________________________

-Back at the Jellyfish Touch pool-

You laid your head against Jotaro's chest. "Why me?" You asked. "Huh?" he replied.

"Why pick me, out of any other girls?" You were so eager to hear his response. Just hoping he wouldn't start feeling down or anything.

"Isn't that obvious? Your not annoying." He said in a deep tone. "Your also different from others, your not always cowering and whining over me when you see me at school." JoJo's face was hot pink.

You smiled and let go of him. "Should we start going back home now?"

He stuck his hands down his pockets and nodded. We both walked out of the room, and down the neon pink hallway again. There, we saw Kakyoin and Polnareff poking at the baby sharks. "Be careful Polnareff." Kakyoin said.

"Wish I wasn't so much of a French fuckup."

"Come on, we are going home guys." You said patting Po on the shoulder. They followed Jotaro out toward the exit of the aquarium. Yet, before we could get out of there, Polnareff saw the nearby gift shop. "Wait, I need a souvenir!" He walked all cocky toward the gift shop, the tip of his hair hitting the doorway.

JoJo grinned, tipping his hat down, "Good grief."

____________________________________-

Kakyoin is one jelly boy