"Follow those ships!"

The Helmsman hurried to track the enemy ships as they were trying to get away. As this ships got fast the DINGHY started getting closer, they fired Phasers every other minute before suddenly the two ships changed direction. Before the DINGHY could slow down it was hit by something. A Shockwave emitted throughout the ship and made the light go out for a second.

"Status report." Commanded the Captain.

"It Appears we have been led into some sort of Special anomaly" reported Cloud worryingly.

The Captain stood up and walked to the Helm looking enraged.

"Those were Anti Federation Renegades, I recognized those ships" The Captain yelled.

Just as he was looking angry another jolt of Electricity went through the helm and shocked him, knocking him back. He hit his head on the seat of his chair. Cloud ran over to his father and grabbed him up to see his pulse. He was alive but heavily Injured. Cloud pressed his badge.

"Bridge to Sickbay we need an emergency transport for the captain."

Then he gave a look of confidence to Shriveb and was beamed out of the Bridge. Shriveb was now in command of the ship and had a duty to do. He got over to the Captain's chair and slowly sat down. He was extremely worried about not being able to do this right but he tried to calm himself.

"Damage report"

"We have taken heavy damage in decks 3 and 7, The Engines are damaged. We have 10 crewmen with heavy injuries and 9 with minor injuries. And the Shields are at %87"

Shriveb sighed with relief, happy that there were no fatalities.

"Can we get out of here?"

"No Commander, the impulse isn't working either."

Shriveb looked around in worry. He turned to the Navigations officer, their second Klingon officer who was a female interestingly enough and walked over to her. He grabbed the back of her seat and looked up at the screen showing the outside.

"Ensign Yinnis, how far are we into the Anomaly?"

"Sir, we are approximately 1000km into the anomaly."

"Can we be tractor beamed away?"

As she was about to answer Shriveb, Etsan cut into the conversation.

"Commander Shriveb, the energy distortions would make it impossible."

"Really? It's that bad?" Shriveb looked concerned. He hadn't the time to think of how rude of an action it was to not allow ensign Yinnis to respond to him. He let go of the chair and walked over to Etsans station immediately.

"Yes commander, we are barely holding together. The Shield system is the only reason we haven't been crushed by the anomaly." Etsan informed Shriveb. He was keeping his calm much better than Shriveb, whose hands were shaking. Surprising as Etsan was known to be easy to aggression. Well, this was a high-stress situation rather than high aggression situation after all. Soon the comms sounded.

"Commander Th'korres you are requested in sickbay"

"I am on my way," Shriveb responded.

"The Bridge is yours Leuitenant Commander," Shriveb said nodding at Etsan as he walked away to the Elevator.

Shriveb was under heavy stress now, being left to command. He hoped that the captain would recover quickly as the captains often do. Going down the elevator he came out to the sickbay level. The Corridors were crowded with people running around. Shriveb quickly made his way into the Sickbay. Inside were several injured officers who were being treated by the Medical Crew. On the far end of the room stood Cloud and the Chief Medical Officer Mirro over a bench with the captain laying on it. Shriveb quickly ran up to them.