spongetrick.

One day patrick decides to go to his best friends' house, also known as Spongebob. Spongebob was strangely horny that day, trying to fuck anyone in his view so when Patrick knocked on Spongebobs' door, Spongebob opened it and immediately knew Patrick was his first victim. He just can't rush things though. He has to wait for the right moment.

"Hi Patrick" Spongebob said seductivley, craving Patrick even more by the second.

"Hey spongebob." Patrick said with the hint of dumbness in his voice.

"Wanna play today?"

"Oh yeah, I wanna play." Spongebob licked his lips, his dick throbbing against his square pants.

'Now's the time.' He thought.

Swiftly, spongebob pulled Patrick in for a kiss. Patrick tried pulling away but every step he went spongebob went until he cornered himself to the point where Spongebob grabbed him and forced him to kiss back. In between kisses, scared, Patrick said,

"What are you doing pal?"

Spongebob replied only by his actions, his hand palming Patricks length. Patrick being terrified but pleasured, moaned but didn't mean to. It just felt so good he couldnt help it.

"Agh sponge buddy stop it. I-its weird!" he stuttered.

"Oh you like that, don't you?"

Spongebob's mouth watered at the sound of Patricks moans. It turned him on.

"Don't deny you don't like that Patrick."

Patrick was still scared, but the pleasure arising defeated the eerie waves floating through the air. Patrick was so scared that he couldnt stand a chance against his best friend. He didnt even wanna moan out loud which made him cry because it felt so good but it also turned Spongebob on and he wanted him to stop. But at the same time he didnt.

He wanted more.

Spongebob grew tired of palming him, so he pulled down Patricks' pants to reveal his thick pink dick. Patrick panicked, quickly trying to pull up his pants but Spongebob slapped his hand away. Patrick whimpered at the slap but still tried hiding his dick. He tried hiding it with his hands but they were unfortunately too small.

"Buddy, do you trust me?"

Patrick nodded, still feeling uncomfortable.

"Okay. I'll make you feel good. I promise."

His words relaxed Patrick somewhat, but his fear was still stirring inside him. Patrick felt uneasy about the way Spongebob was acting but Spongebob did promise to make him feel good so he went along with it. He was quickly cut off his thoughts as spongebob knelt down,

and took his pink dick into his mouth.

As soon as spongebob starting pumping, Patrick let out a deep throaty moan. This encouraged Spongebob, going faster and harder, until he tasted cum being exploded into his mouth. Pleased, Spongebob swallowed it. Patrick panted, he didn't know what Spongebob or himself was doing,

but he liked it.

Spongebob looked up at patrick with a bit of cum falling off the sides of his mouth but quickly noticed Patricks panicked expression.

"Am I hurting you friend?"

"N-no" Patrick stuttered.

"It's just a weird feeling and all of a sudden my .. thingy went up."

Spongebob's eyes traveled down to Patricks dick, seeing a huge erection. Spongebob smirked, feeling proud and satisfied that he was the first person to give Patrick a boner.

"Spongebob ive never done this before im scared"

Spongebob replied,

"and thats why im doing it to you. As your first time. It'll be good you'll be fine I promise."

"Don't break that promise." Patrick wearily stutters.

"I won't."

Next thing any of them can process, Patrick is on the bed, while Spongebob is on top.

Spongebob got undressed and climbed back on top. He licked Patricks face then traveled down throughout his whole body, kissing him every now and then. Patrick trembled feeling quite cold because of spongebobs licks across his body, but spongebob was making him feel good. better than he expected.

Spongebob was not patient at all. He was getting sexually frustrated.

"Patrick i need you to stay calm because this might hurt. Just relax. Relax."

"Oka-"

Patrick gasped at the unusual feeling. His eyes looked down to see Spongebob's dick inside Patrick's anus.

"Does it hurt pat ?"

Patrick nodded, tears brimming in his eyes. Spongebob took notice of this and quickly tried to pull out, but couldn't because Patrick stopped him.

"No, i want this. continue."

"You sure?"

"Yes please continue."

Spongebob suddenly felt sadness for forcing patrick into doing this while patrick shed his tears on the pillow next to him.

Carefully, Spongebob thrusted in and out and got faster as soon as patrick moaned louder and louder with every thrust. he knew this was gonna be hard without his snail lube. he had used too much of it masturbating.

"I-im going to- oh my." Patrick gasped, his back arching at the new sensation.

Spongebob thrusted faster until they both came to their highest. Rolling off Patrick, Spongebob asked him,

"So, how was your first time ?"

"It felt weird but it was okay. It kinda hurt but it did feel good. Thank you spongebob. Mind if i return the favor?"

Spongebob smiled at Patricks innocence, glad he was his first. Placing a long desperate kiss on his lips, he agreed to having Patrick pleasure him. As soon as Patrick topped, Patrick forgot to support himself with his other arm and fell on top of Spongebob and rolled off the bed thinking Spongebob was okay since he was made of sponge.

"Oops."

Patrick giggled at himself. it was then he started panicking when silence sliced through the air. Looking over to see if Spongebob was okay, he screamed to what laid before his very own eyes. Spongebob laid on the bed as pale as ever. His blood was all over the bed sheets and his body was fractured. The spongeman was no longer breathing as he had no life. Patrick literally squished the life out of his best friend and lover. He didnt know how to wash the off the blood that trickled down his back because he never showers.

"Sponge buddy. we're not playing 'play dead' anymore. Please stop, you're scaring me." Patrick cried only to be greeted with no response.

"What have I done?! I would give anything to get him back !! please !!"

Patrick then figured something out. He decided that since his lover died there, then so will he. he laid there in Spongebob's pool of blood in silence until he would then decease.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
dedicated to bitch ass christmas tree <3
i see you reading chris. >;)