Forgotten Past

OK, This is my first official story on Wattpad and I have no idea when I will be posting the chapters for this... Its dedicated to my best friend Kat who has helped me with pretty much everything. Without her, this would be a jumbled mess so.. Thanks PK <3

February 24, 1995

                "Congratulations Queen Reina! It's a beautiful little girl." When I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was a gorgeous little girl. My husband bent down to whisper in my ear, "We did a great job. She is absolutely beautiful, like her mother." I smiled and reached for her. When they put her in my arms she opened her eyes and smiled at me. It was at that moment that I knew; I would do anything for this beautiful little girl.

                "Mommy! Mommy! I want to see her. Can I hold her? Pleaseee!!" My son Alexander bounded into the room. Being an only child, he was ecstatic over having a little sister.  Everyone in the room laughed at his excitement. "Maybe later OK? She needs to sleep." Alexander pouted but was obedient and walked off with his nanny. 

                "What shall we name her? It has to be beautiful, just like her." That made me think. All of a sudden her name came to me. "Annalise Reina Nazarov Princess of Nestrov."

January 24, 2000

                Someone jumped on me. Not hard enough to hurt me but they were pretty heavy. "Annalise! Annalise! Wake up! It's your birthday!" A high pitched voiced screamed in my ear. I groaned and rolled over. "Leave me alone! Let me sleep."

                "But Annalise! It's your birthday!" I was rolled over again and the heavy weight was sitting on my stomach. "Xavier get off of me!!" I whined. All he did was laugh. "Lise! If you don't get up now then you won't get your present!"  That word was like heaven to my ears and had my eyes springing open within seconds. I looked up to see dark blue eyes staring back at me. Immediately I closed my eyes again. When my eyes finally adjusted to the blinding sunlight I opened them and saw my best friend Xavier. He was only a year older than me but he was way taller. He had shaggy brown hair and a sloppy grin on his face, reminding me of why I woke up in the first place.  "What did you get me?" "You have to close your eyes first!"

                This got me irritated. "But you just told me to open them!" I said in a frustrated voice. "Well now I'm telling you to close them silly goose!" I did as he said and waited as I heard some shuffling around. "OK, open." When I opened my eyes I saw the most beautiful diamond ring in a small velvet box. I reached over and took it out of the box and slipped it on my finger. It was too big for every finger except my thumb, where it fit perfectly.

                "Zav it's absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much!" I was still admiring it so it startled me when he lifted my head up with his hand. "I'm glad you like it. I wasn't sure if you would or not. Look on the band thingy. Mommy got it graved for me!" "Graved? What does that mean?" I asked. He wasn't making any sense. Why would you dig a grave for a ring if he just gave it to me?   "I don't know but it has writing on the bandy thingy. It says Lise and Zav forever <3! That way no matter what happens you will never forget me."

                I looked at him and then hugged him as tight as my little arms could. "I could never forget you Zav. I love you!" All of a sudden the doors to my room opened up and in came my mother and father along with my brother Alexander. As soon as Alexander saw that I was awake, he ran over and scooped me up in a big hug that had me gasping for air. Alexander is a younger version of my dad. He was ten years old, had dirty blond hair and had the bluest eyes ever. Blue eyes ran in the family.

                "All right son, you don't want to kill her on her birthday." Alexander put me back down on the bed and then moved aside as my mother and father came up to hug me. "Good morning baby girl." They both whispered in my ear. My mother was said to be the most beautiful woman in the land. She had long blond hair, blue eyes, and a tall, slim structure. Even though my mother is tall, she has nothing on my father. To me he looks like a giant. He has an elegant face with brown hair and blue eyes.