Update

THIS IS NOT THE NEW CHAPTER!!!

Hello everyone. As you can see, I have not updated this story in two years. The cause of that is a hectic schedule and TERRIBLE writers block. Lately I have been itching to continue this story but writers block doesn't lift just cause you want it to. In the mean time I plan on going  through and editing it. Nothing extensive! I just have to change some mistakes 14 year old me made when I started writing this  story 4, almost 5 years ago (Holy shit I'm getting old)

*Starts to reread story... realizes there is so much I want to change...*

Yeah this may take a while...

In the mean time, please check out some of my favorite stories on wattpad! They are TOTALLY worth the read and will help you not hate me as much (Hopefully :P)

1) She's Bad News by Bright_as_night    

 (I just read this story for 7 hours straight through the night. It had me bawling my eyes out and screaming in frustration!)

2) The Story of Two by dadelik

(I have re-read this story 5 times and can practically recite it. Its amazing!!)

3) I Sold Myself to the Devil for Vinyls... Pitiful I Know... by DarknessAndLight

(Another re-reader. Its amazing... goes to read it again)

4)The Cellar by natashapreston

(I OWN this one! If you like creepy and terrifing and sad and horror and ugh then read this book... and then buy it... and then read it again)

5)Switched by mamie1990

(The second book I ever read on Wattpad *Sheds a tear* its so fun :P )

6) One night with the prince by Maime1990

(aka THE FIRST BOOK I EVER READ ON WATTPAD. It is hilarious and amazing and cute and ugh. I love it so much! This is just a sample because she got published!! Ahh thats so exciting!)

7)Death is my BFF series by Katrocks247

(Read it. Now. It is everything you could ever ask for in book form. It's greater than great. It's exceptional!)

8) Illegal My Ass by Makeandoffer

(This book is amazing. I have read it more times than I can count. *Warning* It goes a little bit X rated in some parts but you can always skip over them if you dont like them... Seriously though its a great book! *Sighs*)

9)Always You by Kristy1000

(This book tore my heart out.  Again this is just a sample because she got published but I suggest you buy it. Its AMAZING! Also this is another that gets a little bit X rated but you can always skip them if you dont like reading that!)

10) Nothing Left to Lose by Kristy1000

(AGAIN!! This book tore my heart out. This is just a sample because she got published but I suggest you buy it. Its AMAZING! Also this is another that gets a little bit X rated but you can always skip them if you dont like reading that!)

11) The boy who sneaks in my bedroom window by Kristy1000

*Can you tell I love her or... Just read everything by her. Everything! Even her bio... you wont regret it!!*

These are the top...11 books I've had the PLEASURE of reading on this amazing website... There are many more but if you read all of these, come back and I STILL haven't updated then you can feel free to hunt me down and force me to write! I promise!