To late to want me now

It had been years since Kensi had been saved in Afghanistan.

Deeks had Left NCIS not long after their return after getting the news that Kensi had got herself captured on purpose To get the the white ghost, the white ghost being her Ex that had abandoned her year before.

The whole team had been horrified once they found oit what she had done, they had almlst died going to save her just to find out she done it on purpose to get close to her ex.

Callen and Sam never looked at her the Same and poor Deeks not only had to had to deal with what she did in Afghanistan but also after they returned.

They had been finally figuring out their thing when she left then to find out she risk getting killes to be close to her ex rather then ending it and coming back to him hurt it way he could never say.

But then after that rescue Jack (her ex) gave some lame ass excuses on how he wasn't a terrorist and was a Victim and with no proof to say he wasn't just a victim Kensi had fallen for it all hook line and sinker, She brought him back to LA with them pushed Deeks away and got back together with jack.

It had Ripped Deeks apart and he had ended up going back to LAPD unable to work With kensi.

Same and Callen Kept in contact with Deeks and often met up for Drinks along with Eric and Nell.

2 months later.
Kensi pov.

I was currently out at the beach with some girl friends ans theywere constantly pointing out all the Hot surfers.

They point out another one.

"Damn Damn Damn that one is one good looking man" One said.

When my eyes found him, he was at the very peak of an awesome wave that pushed him higher and faster than any of the other surfers out on the water and he was killing it.

But I would have recognized him anywhere and at anytime.

That was.....Deeks.

Oh God it was Deeks.

I got lost in my thoughts As i remember all the Time at NCIS with him.

"Oh his coming this way" One of my friends said pulling ne out my thoughts.

"Shit" i said.

"Calm down girl act normal i might have a shot with this one" she said with a laugh.

"Kensi?" I Heard Deeks voice it sent shivers down my spine.

I look up and in to his stunning Blue eyes.

"Deeks" i said.

"Hey thought i saw ya, how have you been" he said like nothing had ever gone erong between us.

"Uh i um...i've been fine...good i've been good you?" I asked.

"Im great Amazing surf today" He said with a smile.

Oh god his smile, his perfect smile that never failed to Light up his whole face.