in the forest fighting

ok here is the next chapter, comment please! and fan and vote!!! oh and Charlotte is going to be mostly the character POV I'm going by, sorry but it's how i planned.

...................................................................................................................................................................................

CHARLOTTE'S POV( I KNOW SHE IS POPULAR!)

"you are due to shift tomorrow..." was all i heard before i fainted, when i woke i was lying on the bed, i sat up and looked around to find Luke sat at the chair,"OK you were out for about an hour...if you are OK i want you to come with me." i nodded and got up , wow just woke up and i am already been ordered to do something. i tried to stand but nearly fell and Luke all of a sudden was holding me in his arms propping me up and looking at me."I'm OK.." i said moving away from him,then we descended downstairs.

when we reached the bottom of the stairs, Luke turned to me, !Charlotte i am going to show yo my pack training , when you see my pack, don't annoy them because you could really get injured..."i stared at him and nodded slowly,"and what do you mean by pack? is your whole family...?" i questioned, he nodded.raising his eyebrows when doing so.

when we got outside he pulled me towards the forest , after a minute or two we came to a large clearing, blossom tree's was outlining the edges of the clearing, and a large raised rock was at the far end. wow... there was huge wolves everywhere,brown, Grey, ginger and even a few roan blue ones, but no black ones... when they saw us coming they all bowed,well they placed there leg in front of them and bent down.i looked at them all and Luke guided me towards the rock at the end and i sat down. Luke then changed and looked at the all the wolves and brought them all together into pairs, after a few seconds they all got into fighting stances... suddenly one of the wolves in the pairs would lash out, and the other would pounce and try to deflect the blows, i realized that when i 'shifted they would have to teach me how to fight...and hunt.

after an hour or two they all stopped and suddenly cleared away at Luke's will... something about him was special then other wolves...i thought about wolf packs...isn't the head wolf called the alpha ? and he commands the wolf pack...? i stared at Luke for a minute or two and studied him in his wolf form. he was black with flecks of silver, silver odd for a wolf to have that color in it's coat.Luke changed and walked up to me,"Charlotte...when you shift tomorrow you have to keep strong, few people live when shifting so please don't give give up..." i could die?!? god i thought it was natural for werewolves to shift and live, but obviously not. i nodded slowly probably after about ten minutes...then i caught a glance at my silver necklace i was wearing and it made me think back to Luke as a wolf... him controlling the wolves with unmistakable superiority, "um... Luke, you know the pack?" he turned around and sat next to me,"yeah?" i fidgeted"well i saw that you could control them, i was wondering if you maybe were the..." he interrupted then"alpha? yes i am," he smiled,"Charlotte your mate to alpha of all of America..."i looked at him surprised, then he edged closer to me, i thought for a minute but allowed him, i was not sure why but it seemed natural for him to be close, soon after he wrapped his arm round my waist i still allowed him.

me and Luke just watched the sun go down, we watched the pretty fiery colors dance around the sky... after it turned dark i found myself lying on the floor with Luke close next to me...he was holding me in his arms and i was enjoying him being so close...after an hour of watching the stars, we both jumped up and got back to the house ,i got into bed into my night gown, and thought about the day tomorrow...the day i become a werewolf...

..............................................................................................................................................

i know this sounds weird guys but you are the first ever people to read one of my stories... it's odd you know. oh and i wondered if you guys if you read this would help me with something about a new story I'm writing, it is to do with things that have happened or happen in my life, i know it sounds boring but it is actully going to be turned into a fantasy. if you are interested please say something on my profile or message me!

wolves moon... ahhhhooo!!