"come on pup," yoongi calls out at taehyung as the younger follows him, wearing one of yoongi's sweatshirts with only panties on underneath

"come on pup," yoongi calls out at taehyung as the younger follows him, wearing one of yoongi's sweatshirts with only panties on underneath. "jin made breakfast, and after we eat i have to go run some errands so you're going to stay here with hoseok and jeongguk," he says softly to the younger boy, who starts pouting. "what?"

"i want to go with daddy," he mumbles and pouts, bottom lip jutted out as he finishes his words. he follows yoongi down the stairs, the older boy telling him all about how dangerous it would be for him to go along on the errands, but taehyung just wants to be around yoongi all the time.

and just as yoongi had said, jin had made a classic american breakfast for the gang. french toast and eggs with bacon. taehyung is shy, and he really only trusts yoongi, so hes quiet around the rest of the gang. he hid sat next to yoongi, eating quietly as the older boy checks his phone. "daddy?"

and hoseok, jeongguk & jin all choke on their food. did that kid just call yoongi daddy? the thought runs through all of their heads, and yoongi looks to them with a glare before turning to taehyung.

"what did i say about being a brat in front of everyone, hm? didn't i tell you not to be a bad boy in front of your hyungs? jesus. i must've not taught you well enough because you're misbehaving again.

now listen here, pup. i'm not going to be home until late at night, when you're asleep. so you better listen to jin and hoseok, got it?"

taehyung nods, all teary eyed from yoongi's lecture. the older boy feels his heart break in two at the sight of his pretty baby all sad, and just sighs, putting back on his cold era as the young boy continues to cry softly.

jin can't take it anymore, it's breaking his heart to see such an innocent flower be so upset. so he gets up and kneels down next to taehyung. "hey, pretty." he hums softly, handing the younger boy a strawberry candy. "strawberry is your favorite, right?" and taehyung nods shyly. "you're a good boy, taehyungie." jin coos and ruffles the younger boy's hair.

"jin,"

"yeah?"

"touch him again, i fucking dare you."