"Mom, let's go to the new ice cream shop at the street corner. I wanna taste it" Aarav asked Kavya and she nodded. He raised his eyebrows at Advika in a teasing manner and I glared at him right away.

"Pumpkin, why don't you join your twin?" I asked and she shook her head vigorously.

"No, I don't want to go with him anywhere"

"But I'm also be there right? Won't you come with me?" Kavya asked, making her puppy face.

Just then the food arrived and we started eating.

"Ok mom, I'll come but just for you" she winked at Kavya and we laughed.

"Such a brat" Pranav pulled her leg and he suddenly groaned.

"Devil" this time it was Aarav.

"What did you do?"

"I stomped on his feet" she giggled and Pranav was still groaning.

"You are quite strong for a ten year old girl, you little brat" Pranav commented.

"Don't make me stomp on your feet again" she glared and Pranav's face immediately went pale.

"That's my girl" I kissed her forehead and she giggled.

My phone rang and it's my PA.

"Sir, the plane is ready. We'll take off as soon as you and young and master arrives"

"Okay, thanks" I hung up.

"Who's it?" I turned to Kavya.

"Mom, we are flying to Swiss" Pranav spilled the beans.

"What?"

"Mom, there's an important deal -"

"Babe, it's just die two days. We'll be back" I cut Pranav, looking a Kavya who was almost turning into an angry volcano.

"Mr. Dattani, you better don't come home before my anger cools down" she glared at me and cut the panner with the fork. Was she imagining me while cutting it?

Dangerous woman!

I signalled Pranav that we should run away and he nodded.

"Ok babe, we are leaving" I stood up and Pranav did the same.

"Daddy?" Advika whined.

"What? Right now?" Aarav asked

"Now?" Kavya asked.

"Yes, right now. But we'll be back soon" Pranav answered it for me.

"Darling, I have asked the driver to pick you all. After you all are done, just give him a call" Kavya was staring at me in anger continuously.

"Come aside for a minute baby" she said in an extra sweet tone and that's a warning sign.

We walked to the meeting room and I quickly shut the door behind us.

"What the -" I cut off her by placing my lips on hers. She was trying to pull away but I didn't budge. I squeezed her waist and she gasped. I slammed my tongue into hers and kissed her passionately.

"I love you babe"

"I hate you" she was panting.

"No, you don't" I smirked.

"Take that smirk off or I'll do it for you"

"Oh baby, you do the needful please" I raised my eyebrows and she flushed immediately. She's just so adorable.

I hugged her tight and she hugged me back immediately.

"I'm sorry baby, I'll be back in two days. This is an important meeting which I can't miss. It's about a client who's investing in our business and we have to get the deal signed" I said and she stayed silent.

Nowadays I have to travel a lot cause of my business and she doesn't like it a bit. She wants me to spend sometime with our family and I try my best too but can't help it.

"You never spend -"

"We'll go on a vacation after I come back" she released from the hug and looked at me suspiciously.

"I swear it'll be a family vacation and no business in it" she nodded after thinking for a minute and I chuckled.

"Babe, gotta go. See you soon" she pulled my collar and kissed me. I kissed her back.

"I love you" I whispered in-between the kiss. She pulled away and glared at me.

"I hate you"

"Ah huh?"

"Urghh! I love you too but I hate you"

Yash Dattani
Kavya Dattani
Pranav Dattani
Aarav Dattani
Advika Dattani