Chapter 49: Parties

Start from the beginning

"Only for you." He smirked and continued his dirty way with me.

↭↭↭↭↭↭

"Speaking of the devil, she's here!" Cara exclaimed when I arrived at the resort where my bachelorette party is happening.

"Sorry girls for making you wait." I apologized.

"Alam naming party mo to' but you're an hour and a half late!" Bulyaw parin ni Cara.

Inilibot ko ang paningin sa resort at masasabi king magaling na organizer si Cara. Everything is in pastel colors, very girly but I still like it. And the water by the pool is reflected by a pink color.

"You didn't even fix your lipstick." Natatawang sambit ni Xianel.

Napahawak naman ako sa bibig ko at napatingin salamin at nakitang halos wala na akong lipstick.

"Well, what do you expect? Maddox probably almost tied her to bed." Oliver said who just emerged from the door.

"Oli!" I exclaimed and ran towards him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "You're here! I thought you won't be able to come."

"Of course, tomorrow is your wedding. I wouldn't wanna miss it." Oli chuckled and embraced me.

"You should be in the stag party, not here." I said.

"As much as I want to be with a bunch of hot guys, I think that your party is more exciting." Oli smirked and looked at Cara with the kind of look that they're up to something.

"Very exciting." Cara added with the same smirk.

"What are you guyss planning?" I asked confused.

"Basta, maghintay ka lang. Since this is your last night as a single woman, I prepared something special for you. Trust me." Cara said and hooked her arm on mine and lead me to the drinks.

Sa ngisi nito ay mas lalo akong nawalan ng tiwala. Ano nan kaya ang binabalak ng pinsan kong toh'.

The whole place is filled with dozens of girs, with Oli being the only guy. Some of theses girls are familiar to me but I don't really remember their names. Wala naman talaga akong masyadong maraming kaibingan.

These girls are probably the wives or girlfriends of Maddox's team mates. I'm not really sure.

"So, girls! Let's start the party!" Cara exclaimed raising her drink. We all screamed and the blasting music started.

We danced and partied. There were foods and a lot of drinks. Some of the girls are in their swimsuits and chilling in the pool.

Cara also prepared a small program where girls close to me had to speak in front and tell me a message. Cara and Oli's speech made me cry the most.

"The party is not done yet!" Cara announced with a microphone. "Are you ready for the highlight of the party?!"

"Yes!" Everyone screamed.

"Alright then. Gaya ninyo ay hindi na din ako makapaghintay. So boys, come in!" Cara called and then a bunch of shirtless guys entered the pool area.