seven

Yeah, yeah, another announcement. This is an important one though.

I know you all are probably getting very frustrated with how slowly the chapters are being published, and I am very sorry. I haven't been using Wattpad as much, and when I do, I've been reading, not writing. To be honest, I don't really like writing full-on stories or fanfictions (like this), I prefer just writing random scenes.

I have decided to put this fanfiction on hold for around... I don't know, a few months probably. It won't be any longer than six months, I promise. I'm sorry if you are disappointed that this story is being put on hold, but I'll begin writing it again as soon as I'm willing to.

Here's a new chapter for you all!

-~-
Wednesday
-~-

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng, what am I going to do with you?" Alya said with a groan.

"I'm sorry Alya, you know how I get around Adrien! I'm barely even able to speak, for heaven's sake!" Marinette said, throwing her arms up into the air for a dramatic effect.

"I'm lucky that I'm not hopelessly in love like you are," Alya responded with a smile.

"Gee, thanks. Soooo helpful," Marinette joked, and the two giggled at that.

"Alrighty so, what do you want to do?" Marinette asked her best friend awkwardly.

"Try to figure out a way for you to not completely lose your ability to speak when around Adrien," Alya replied seriously.

"There is no way. I've tried everything," Marinette told her with an exasperated groan. "Calling him on the phone, messaging, you name it."

Alya sighed before shaking her head. "I'll never understand you and your love for Adrien."

"That's probably correct," Marinette agreed with a giggle. "Do you want to play Monopoly or something?"

Alya smirked. "You're on."

-~-

"Oh COME ON! I was so close to winning," Alya said with a groan. "Those darn hotels of yours ruined everything!"

Marinette smiled encouragingly. "It's okay Alya, you'll win next time. I play this all the time, so I know some great strategies."

Alya seemed to be comforted by this, and the two continued talking until Alya's mom came to pick her up.

"Thank you so much for having Alya over, Sabine," her mother thanked her.

"Oh, it's no problem at all! I'm sure Marinette enjoyed having some play time with her best friend," said Mme. Dupain-Cheng.

The two conversed for around three minutes before their daughters ended their conversation by saying "Mom...", continuous taps on the arm, and also practically dragging them apart.

"Nice seeing you, Mme. Dupain-Cheng!" Alya's mother said with a wave.

"You too!" Sabine smiled warmly, and then left to the kitchen to help her husband with the baking.