CHAPTER 10

They begun pushing me harder. "Woah. And I was just trying to be nice and buy two gentleman some drinks but I think my minds changed. I'm starting to wonder how youse to have wives or do youse two even have wives?" I stepped back from them. They growled at me and clenched their fists. Getting ready to throw a punch at me.

"What a disgrace. You should be ashamed of yourselves" fake tears streamed down myself. They unclenched their fists, looked at each other and they look at me confused. "Little girl, go away before you get you get yourself hurt" they walked off. I continued crying really hard, when their backs turned I immediately stopped. A viscous glare shone over my face. My expression changed—I'm really bipolar 😂🤷‍♀️—as I knocked the two guys out with in a minute.

As they dropped to the ground cold, I dusted my hands. "Done" I spoke into my watch. Nobody replied. I walked into the enterance like I was walking into a ship that belongs to me. Up the rail and onto the ship where they were currently having their dealing. "That was quick" I heard JungKook mutter into my ear piece. I didn't smirk nor smile. I checked both of the walkways before continuing my way deeper into the ship.

"Careful you got two, coming your way" Jin warned. I heard footsteps and voices walk my way and I quickly hid behind a barrel. The footsteps and shadows disappeared and I checked if the way was clear. I ran out of my hiding spot and then made my way down the path.

"Hey, you. Where you going?" A voice stopped me. My fake tears had dried up on my face, minutes ago. "Hey, I'm talking to you!" He he voice yelled at me. I turned around in a twirl, "I'm sorry. I was walking around looking for my lost puppy and I lost my way around" I said in a very strong British accent.

"Well, your puppies not here. I'll show you the way out" he motioned a hand to the exit. I nodded and let him step in front of me. When he was within an arms reach, I knocked him out cold. As quickly as my facial expression changed. "Clear" I said and continued my way as quickly as I could.

I walked down the hall and dodging every guard I could as Jin warned me. When I saw the two men in sight, I found a place to stand. I fished out my phone and took pictures of their every move, "Solar. What are you doing?" Jimin asked me. "Getting pictures, so I could study them" I replied back to him through my watch. Jimin must be watching me through his gun, high up on the container. When they finally opened one of the cases; it was filled with cash. I was drooling over the money. That sweet looking cash—Australian money—just metres away from me.

"Don't even think about it Terri" Jungkook said. I whined, "Why. Your company is not giving you life expenses, so we gotta find our way" I said. It was true tho. "But still. Don't" I shrugged. "Whatever, Someone's gotta do it. I'll only take the cash, I don't do drugs" they all sighed. Hah I won today's argument. "I need a distraction" I said. To get both the criminal and the cash, I'll need a big distraction. Strong heavy footsteps walked up behind me.

I looked over my shoulder to see some random guy. I elbowed him in the face, stomach and crouch. When he fell to the ground, I glanced at him and was just about to walk away when a marvellous idea popped in my head. Since I was in overalls already, I stripped the guys clothes off him and I slipped into it as quickly as possible. It was really baggy so I had to roll the clothes up. Now I don't know how you can faint or pass out from being elbowed in the face, stomach and crouch, but this guy was absolutely weak as hell.

I took his mask, hat and put it on, tucking my hair inside the black cap. I took his gloves and shoved them on, surprisingly they fitted perfectly. Then I snatched his gun out of his loose grip. I walked out into the sun light. My hoop earrings sparked in the warm light, under the collar of my stolen uniform. "Hey you" a deep Australian accents stopped me. "Boss is looking for you" I nodded and walked up to my 'boss' and stood behind him in the left.