What you need to know:

The Story So Far:

North's son, Blaze met Corey's daughter, Lacey at school. A lot happened to them, but it brought the two families together for the first time in many years. Currently Blaze and Lacey are happily together. The Scarab Beetle team is in family counseling to help with issues that came to light during Invisible.

Scott, Kota's son, met the bold and daring Lesia when she moved to town. He had some issues with being an asshole and Kota sent him to Academy boot camp, where he was teamed up with Lesia and the Henshaw boys. They were able to form a team and are close. He's currently seriously dating Lesia.

The Henshaw boys met Amanda separately and found themselves all interested in her. When they and she discovered the truth they decided to try dating. However, when her father and brother found out, they took a little convincing. To top all of it off, Isaiah's ex decided to object to his new girlfriend. After she attacked Amanda at a barbecue and the boys rose to her rescue, her father and brother dropped their objections. 

The Academy Kids Series:

Invisible

 Wylde Ride

 Gypsy 

One Moment 

 Hidden Hearts (coming) 

The Boyfriend (coming)

 Coming Home (coming)

 Trio (coming) 

Faking It (coming) 

Nightingale (coming)

 Misguided (coming)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ghost Bird Children:

1. Twins, Scott/Malory,18: Kota 

2. Blaze,17: North 

3. Miles, 15: Gabriel 

4. Zoey, 14: Luke 

5. Katy,12: Nathan 

6.Avery, 10: Sean 

7. Ariana, 8: Victor 

8. Angelos, 7: Silas 

9.Eleanor, 6: Owen 

Scarab Beetle Children:

1. Twins Micah/Isaiah, 18: Brandon 

2. Twins Wesley/Lacey,17: Corey 

3. Katerina Dove, 16: Raven 

4. Sasha, 15: Axel 

5. Galen, 14: Marc 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ghost Bird History:

By the time the boys had finished the Ashley Waters mission, Sang was in relationships with all of them. She officially joined the Academy as a member of the boys team. A couple years later, after a lot of serious discussions and a couple consults with Doctor Roberts, They decided to start their family while still young since Sang was determined to give each boy their own child. After baby 4, Sang retired from the Academy. The boys occasionally do a mission but for the most part, they pursue their own endeavors.

Scarab Beetle History:

Kevin eventually told Mindy what he could about the Academy and introduced her to his team, including Kayli who was a full academy member by then as well as being committed to her boys. Kevin and Mindy remain good friends with Kayli and the others. Kayli and the boys started a family a few years later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

I do not believe in having infallible characters. My story is set several years after the beginning of events in Introductions. Sang, Kayli and the boys have had a great deal happen in their lives. They have grown and matured and made mistakes. They continue to make mistakes. You may not like Sang, Kayli or the boys in this story. You may not like their actions or words or choices. That's okay and I will make no apologies for that. While I strive to maintain their essential personalities, I have chosen to have them do, say or act certain ways for the purpose of the story.

Thank you and Enjoy!