how you meet - losers club(ish)

i tried to keep this gender neutral. i also didn't want to make them too long but i don't really know how i did so let me know. enjoy! :))

bill: you met in kindergarten but the two of you never spoke. you officially met in english. he was asked to read a paragraph from the book you were reading in class. henry bowers got the whole class making fun of his stutter. bill looked down as the class laughed. he didn't say anything. as soon as the bell rang you caught up to him in the hallway. "hey, bill!" you said. he turned around and looked at you. "oh h-hey y/n." he replied. you were kind of shocked that he knew your name, but you continued speaking anyway. "i just wanted to apologize on behalf of henry and the rest of the english class. there's nothing wrong with having a stutter. they're just a bunch of assholes. you did a really good job." you said. he smiled at you. "th-thanks y-y/n." he beamed. you smiled back. "no problem billy boy! i'll see you around." the two of you giggled at your new nickname. "w-wait y/n!" he stopped you. "w-would you maybe wa-want to sit with m-me and my fri-friends at lunch today?" you smiled. "yeah, definitely! i'll see you then". you two parted ways and you both couldn't wait for lunch.

richie: you two met in the arcade. you were playing street fighter and you could feel a pair of eyes on you. but you ignored it and continued playing anyway. once you finally beat the top score on the game you heard a voice coming from behind you. "son of a bitch! who are you?!" you turned around and were met with the largest eyes you've ever seen only a couple of inches from your face. "holy shit!" you replied. "could you like back up a little bit, please? like a foot or so? you scared the shit out of me by the way." you finished. "woah. sassy, attractive, and pro at street fighter? It's like you were made for me." you laughed at his little outburst and he blushed. "i'm y/n. i'm new to derry." You replied. he took your hand, brought it to his mouth and kissed it. this was going to be an interesting summer...

eddie: you two "met" at the pharmacy. you were trying to get medicine for you sibling. they were at home sick so you decided to go to the store so your parents could stay with them. you were trying to reach the cough syrup but you were too short. "need some help?" you heard from a small voice behind you. you turned around to see eddie. your crush that you've never had the guts to talk to. "thank you but, you don't have to. plus you have a cast on and i would feel awful if you hurt yourself." you replied with a polite but nervous smile. he walked over and grabbed the cough syrup with ease. "thank you eddie." you said. "y-you know my name?" he asked with an excited grin. "of course i do. and if you don't mind me asking, what happened to your arm?" you asked. he told you the story of what happened in the well house. "wow i'm so sorry!" you said after he finished his story. you looked down at the cast and noticed that there were no signatures. except for the one that gretta gave him, that he had already fixed. "will you excuse me for a second? don't go anywhere please." you said as you ran up to the counter. you quickly paid for the medicine and grabbed a marker from the counter. you ran back over to eddie. "you want me to sign your cast?" you asked shyly. "yeah!" He said with a little too much excitement causing him to blush. you quickly signed his cast and said goodbye as you ran out of the store leaving eddie confused. until he looked down and read what you had written. thanks for the help! call me sometime. (xxx)-xxx-xxxx
Y/N ;). his mom was gonna flip. but he couldn't care less.

stan: you two met birdwatching. you were looking around the park just enjoying the view. you had your binoculars up to your eyes and then you saw him. he was far away, but you could still see him. you caught yourself staring and put the binoculars down. "that must have looked really creepy" you thought to yourself. when you put your binoculars back up you frowned to yourself. the boy was nowhere to be found. "are you birdwatching too?" you heard from behind you. you jumped a little before giggling and turning around to see the boy from a moment ago. only a lot closer now. "yes i am. it's one of my favorite ways to pass time." you replied. he smiled and pointed at the ground next to you as if silently asking if he could sit there. you nodded and scooted over to give him some room. "my name is stanley. it's nice to meet you. " he said reaching his hand out to you. "y/n. It's nice to meet you too." you replied with a smile. you shook ands and the both of you could practically feel the crush developing.

a/n: okay so this was my first chapter! i didn't put the rest of the members of the losers club in this chapter because i felt like this was really long. but if you want me to do the rest of the members or maybe even a part two just let me know!