They hate me...... Papa will never forgive me....... What have I done!

I walk up to my bed and rest my head on the pillow. All my tears are now dried up but what about the pain in my heart. My last thought when I drifted off to sleep was...... I am sorry mummy papa.

The next morning, I woke up early and got ready. I cleaned up my room and the living room. I was preparing breakfast, Scrambled eggs and toast when Gaurav came through the main door dripping in sweat. He must have gone to running. He pulls out the earplugs and wipes the sweat from his forehead.

"Good morning Avy bear. Slept well? I think you did because I could hear you snoring all night." He smiled like a Cheshire cat.

I gave him a poker face and bit my lip to keep myself from smiling.

"Goooooood morning Gogo and Avantika. I am so hungry, I can eat the whole building right now. Aahhh God bless you Avantika, you are a saviour. Thanks, Gaurav for bringing her here at least now I will get proper food."

Gaurav scratches his cheek and glares at his brother which looked kinda cute.

We ate the breakfast in peace and after that Jai left for college. Gaurav stayed behind and started working on his mac book.

I clear my throat to gain his attention. "Uhmm Gaurav, I was thinking about finding a part-time job after my classes. Do you know any place where I could find one?"

"Yeah sure. My friend owns a burger joint, I can take you there. I think it pays well."

"Yeah, that will be great. We can go there after my college."

"Yeah, that sounds good. By the way, in which college are you studying? I will drop you there."

"Saint Xavier's. You don't need to bother, I will go by myself."

"Avy bear your college is quite at a distance. I will drop you there so stop arguing now. Please let me drop you. Anyways it's in the way to my college. It's no big deal. Okay..... So get ready now."

This guy knows some kind of voodoo magic. He always manages to make me do things which I would never do in normal circumstances.

I get ready and we drive to my college. My college is a half hour away from his apartment. The car suddenly stops and I realise that we have reached my college.
He smiles at me. "When does your classes end? I can pick you up and then we can go to that burger place."

"It ends at four."

"Great. I will see you at four then okay. Take care Avy bear."

It creates a strange vibration in my heart whenever he calls me by that weird name.

"Yeah bbye Gummy bear."

He drops me there and drives away.

I make my way to my class and find my friends Diya and Ahana standing in the hallway. They are yelling at each other like lunatics but stop when they see me. They ran up to me and hug me tightly.

"Aahhh..... I... can't....... breathe....."

"Where were you bitch?? We were so worried about you. You were not picking up your phone and now its switched off. What's going on? Your parents were asking about you. Is this about Ranveer. Tell me, you idiot."