The Doll

There was a doll, a fine doll her dress made out of cotton, very stained... red. Blood.
There was a girl, a fine girl her dress made out of fabric and string. Not stained..... yet.
The doll got left behind the living room sofa, she wasn't happy to just get tossed back there every time the girls friends came over.
The doll slowly snuck into the kitchen and climbed onto the counter, chair to table, table to jump.
She grabbed a small knife, the size that would fit in a small dolls small hand.
She walked over into the girls room and saw the girl and her friends.
"I gotta go to the bathroom, be right back."
The girl said to her friends.
The doll walked into the room, snuck under the bed without being seen and reached a arm out and stabbed one of the girls friends around the ankle.
She screamed in terror and pain. She ran downstairs, her sock covered in the blood.
The girls other friend, the one that hadn't been stabbed, ran off and followed the other girl downstairs who was screaming.
The girl came out of the bathroom and went into her room. She began to ponder off and look around. She know she heard screams but from who? Suddenly, the doll lunged onto the girl and covers her mouth and hugs her, with the knife still in her hand... stabs her. Stained.. dress. Blood.