Poor Lucy

Once there lived a girl named Lucy, she was a only child and she lived in a big house. One day when she was left home alone, a random number started to text her, the first text said 'Hi sister' and it continued for several minutes, the unknown person said that they were Lucy's sister that she hadn't known about and that she had been locked away in the basement for 11 years, ever since Lucy was born. Lucy got very confused because her house didn't have a basement nor' a attic. Then she got a text saying 'Go downstairs and pull the purple book out from the book case' so she did, she went downstairs in fright and slowly pulled out the book and suddenly, the bookshelf slid into the wall and a basement shown! She walked down the basement stairs and called out "Hello!?" But there was no response, she only had her phone one her so she decided to turn on the flashlight.
The flashlight refused to turn on though, and she looked around for a light. She then fell through a hole and couldn't get up! She started to scream thinking nobody could hear her. Then suddenly, the door shut and the basement got even darker! She got a text 'Don't worry you won't be down there for long.' And she began to smell gasoline!!! "AHH!!!" She screamed in horror and began to smell smoke, like the house was burning!!! The door began to burn and the fire spread into the basement, killing her...