DEATH WISH

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up , still in the private pool. I didn’t see Yoongi so I got up and went inside the house.

I saw holly and greeted me with a bark and I pet her. I went to the kitchen and saw Yoongi.

Y/N: wow,Mr. early bird today huh?

Yoongi: early? Are you sure?

Y/N: yeah, it’s like 7 in the morning jagi

Yoongi: check the clock

I checked the clock and saw that it was already 4pm

Y/N: YOONGI, HOW LONG WAS I ASLEEP?

Yoongi: probably 14 hours

Y/N: shit

Yoongi: hey.. I’ll be gone the whole day tomorrow, can you go out with Jungkook?

Y/N: what?

Yoongi: you’re fine with him already right? I’ll give you a list of what to buy tomorrow

Y/N: oh yeah uhm sure… I have to take a bath now

I made my way to the bathroom while thinking. Why with Jungkook? It could’ve been with Hanna instead.. what’s his game?

(YOONGI’S POV)

Yeah great. I asked Y/N to hang out with Jungkook now. I got my Phone out and called Jungkook and Jimin for a meeting at the usual restaurant.

AT THE RESTAURANT

I sat on one of the tables and I suddenly saw Jungkook coming inside.

Jungkook: hi hyung! , Jimin’s going to be late for some reason.. what’s up?

Yoongi: Oh I was actually going to ask you a favor

Jungkook: what’s that?

Yoongi: I’ll be out for a meeting tomorrow , can you go out with Y/N? I asked her to buy something for me

Jungkook: oh, Of course! I can do that, will I fetch her in your house or you’ll bring her in my house?

I saw excitement in Jungkook’s eyes, I knew he’ll be happy..

Yoongi: fetch her in my house

Jungkook: thanks hyung!!! Uhm… I actually have to go now! Bye hyung! Thank you!

Yoongi: no worries kookie

He left and suddenly, Jimin arrived late. Again.

Jimin: what’s up hyung? I saw Kookie just now, he looks so excited , wae?

Yoongi: well I heard Jungkook and tae talk last night and I felt bad that Jungkook really liked Phoebe, and I thought what If I let phoebe go and push her with jungkook?

Jimin kept on nodding, Usually he slapps me on the head when I say something stupid but he didn’t...maybe I was right afterall…

Yoongi: so maybe Jungkook and Y/N will be happy together, and I set them up on a date tomorrow that's why Jungkook looks excited.. Maybe they’ll be happy together afterall..

Jimin: Come here hyung. I’ll tell you something

I went closer to Jimin and he suddenly smacked my head

Yoongi: ow!

Jimin: pabo! Why would you let go of someone who makes you happy, You make her happy hyung and both of you are happy together, hold on to that happiness, don’t let her go for the benefit of others. You already have her, keep her hyung.

Yoongi: aish! You’re right , But I can’t just cancel their date tomorrow.. I hope Y/N won’t leave me

Jimin slapped my head again

Jimin: I mean seriously hyung, did you really get that dumb? She won’t replace you just because of a date hyung!

Yoongi: aish! Alright.