Taehyung remains seated on the chair and pulls himself towards Jungkook for better access. "Strip off, baby."

Jungkook likes it whenever he was called by that, and his body moves in an instant whenever Taehyung commands. He obliges right away with no reluctancy.

He escapes on his pants and his boxers are left. Taehyung sent him a quiet gaze of "I'll strip the rest off." So, he threw his pants and let Taehyung conquer the lead.

He feels Taehyung's rigid breathing against his skin, with the soft kisses he's peppering all over his thighs. A tongue slips out of Taehyung's lips and the supple flesh glides through his skin, then an unforced bite, not too rough to mark an angry red on the pale skin.

"Fuck." Jungkook lies on his back, cautiously to avoid an abrupt impact on the hard surface.

"I'll take these of now baby, okay?" He could only hear Taehyung, his vision of the man is blocked off by his legs, he could only see the ceiling and the pretty chandelier.

"Go ahead, Taehyung."

"What did you call me?" His voice becomes stern and Jungkook's cock throbs from the tone.

"D-daddy."

"Yes baby, that's more like it." His boxers are pulled to unveil his nakedness, and it fell effortlessly away from his thighs, to give Taehyung the view he wants.

Taehyung performs light strokes on his erected cock, it was lazily done yet the pulsing sensitivity it sends was no different. Jungkook bites his lower lip to stop a moan from escaping, he did not want to ruin Taehyung's reputation from his selfish demand of sex in his office. His excitement differed with the place they're in, after all they only had sex in the apartment. It unmasks a box of kink Jungkook has shrouded for Taehyung's sake.

He was determined to do that for Taehyung, but the elder was the first to discover those kinks he has.

Taehyung's large hands cups the form of his cheeks, to raise Jungkook's hips higher, then the younger's protruding pink hole becomes visible in Taehyung's eyes. His legs were rested on the side of the table, the position was slightly uncomfortable, his back laid against the hard wood, he could feel his spine pressing on it.

But Taehyung, he reassures Jungkook with his hands that motivated the younger to please him more with the view he's giving. He knew Taehyung likes it.

Taehyung's face inch closer to the skin of his hips, his rigid breathing is felt and his fingertips presses on his thighs with a subtle force.

His tongue prods on the entrance, past the rim for a quick experiment. Jungkook's hole loosens to give Taehyung better access. Clenching his fist on his sides, Taehyung's tongue reluctantly enters, there was still a slight resistance present. He decides to lick and smear his spit all over, then an abrupt thrust is made and Jungkook eyes roll at the pleasure.

"Ngh!"

Jungkook's slowly losing it as Taehyung does his magic. The elder's undominant hand grip on Jungkook's cock to stroke it while he licks Jungkook, then thrusting his tongue when it becomes lubed enough.

"Daddy, fuck. Y-you're so am-mazing. You're tongue-nghn."

Jungkook was still loud as ever and Taehyung likes how vocal he becomes.

His tease with his tongue comes to halt, once Jungkook's hole glistens with his own saliva. They had no lube or condoms to use around the office so he hopes it would suffice to stretch.

He slides his index finger in, lube does make a huge difference because Jungkook's insides felt dry to his touch. The younger's breathing could only be heard as he pants, but no moan escapes just a low grunt. This can't seem to work and Taehyung becomes vaguely aware of that. He'll hurt Jungkook if he attempts to shove another finger in. His saliva that he smeared has dried down.