five

/ MS /

Taehyung's apartment was exactly how Jungkook pictured it would be. Spacious and neat. The structure was modernized with a peaceful ambiance yet luxurious to the eyes. It took half an hour to arrive that Jungkook momentarily dozed off after a tiring day. He carried his own luggage, where a single suitcase was enough for him to put all his belongings. He had lived in a small apartment for a long period of time, so he tried to avoid on buying too much stuff to maintain the free space left. He would turn completely immobile in his apartment if he hastily spends his money on house appliances.

Taehyung walks towards the hallway to lead Jungkook in a vacant room. It leaves Jungkook in awe after witnessing the room he's staying in; it was much bigger than his whole apartment. A bed with a comfortable mattress where three people could fit, and he even has his own huge flat screen TV on the wall and a set of couch to relax on.

"Is this really my room?" He says in disbelief, it was no ordinary guest room.

Taehyung slowly nods, "Yes, my own bedroom is much spacious than this and I have my own bathroom to use, so it's no big deal."

His amazement was yet to cease after seeing the swimming pool in the other side of balcony. The water was placid and under the reflection of the moonlight, the moon was distinctly seen, visible on the water. Jungkook admires the stars that is alongside the moon plastered on the night sky. And beside him, Taehyung fondly stares on the shine in Jungkook's doe eyes, he enjoys seeing the innocence of Jungkook reappear. Even if the younger was already an adult, he has yet to experience these minorities that could pique his amusement, all he was exposed to was pure horrifying.

Taehyung wants to take Jungkook to the ethereal world he's living, where he could divert Jungkook from the uncanny experiences and filter them out to make him witness the world's pure side which was foreign to him.

Jungkook notices Taehyung's gaze on him which never left for a while, so he decides to speak up, concerned if Taehyung was thinking of something disturbing, and he hopes he could help him out with it. "Is there something wrong?" Jungkook asks while his eyebrows are joined together in a furrow.

"Can you have sex with me tonight?"

"A-are you sure?" He stutters as he was stunned, it was not the response he anticipated to hear, "It might be too sudden to have sex with you."

"Not really, I want to take you to bed tonight, then we'll shop you some clothes tomorrow morning."

"It's fine with me, but are you fine with it?" His gaze shifts down to the ground, "You might need some preparations first."

Taehyung laughs out loudly, "I'm not getting dicked Jungkook, so I don't need that. How about you? As someone who's getting dicked, are you okay with it?"

"I haven't had any penetrating sex for a while, I only do blow jobs with my clients. But I'm totally fine with it if that's what you want." He confesses.

"Jungkook," Taehyung calls him out quite sternly, so Jungkook's eyes avert to him, "I wouldn't do something you're uncomfortable with, I want to respect you. So, if you don't want to have sex with me it's fine. I don't want to seem like an asshole just because you're my prostitute, I respect your decisions too. We're not having sex if I don't get your consent for it. I only asked for it if it's possible tonight, but if you're tired, I can wait for you."

Jungkook smiles genuinely, Taehyung was indeed a man with jar of mysteries in him, and he wants to slowly open and observe its contents. He strides closer to the man until their faces are inches apart, he cups Taehyung's cheeks adoringly, only to rest his head on his collar while his arms fall down to clutch on the cloth of Taehyung's shirt with his fingers. Jungkook does not regret coming here to being with Taehyung. In fact, he wants to keep doing this as he has never met a man who's willing to respect him and treat him as a proper human being even with the history he has.