Taehyung's eyes open when he feels the presence enter his office. His eyes dart on Jungkook's and the younger sent him an apologetic expression. "Sorry, did I wake you up?"

"No..." He performs a few stretches followed by groans. "I was just resting my eyes."

"Here's the envelope" Jungkook places it on a clean surface where there is no pile of papers around. "Is this because of the upcoming company anniversary?"

"Yeah..." He says tiredly, "It will be held in 3 weeks, so the company is busy preparing for it."

"I'll be leaving now, don't overwork yourself. I'll wait for you at home."

He takes a glance one last time on Taehyung in his working space, and strangely, it was a huge turn on for Jungkook to see the man seating on the chair just like how he owns the entire company. He portrayed a more dominant aura while he sits on his throne.

The solemn look on his face makes Jungkook's desire scream in his insides. Taking note that they're the only ones around the office.

"Jungkook?" He calls out to the younger who's lost in his thoughts.

"Yes?" He replies promptly.

"Are you okay? Do you need something? It looked like you want to say something."

"No, I'm fine. You should take a rest now, Taehyung"

"Are you sure?"

He bites his lower lip, slightly reluctant, he should be giving Taehyung a rest, but his selfishness arises along with his pent-up desires. He lost it after seeing how sexy the man is just by simply seating on his seat with his sleeves rolled up to his elbow, the prominent veins on his arms make his throat dry.

"I-I'm horny..."

"Do you want to have sex here?"

"Yes." He replies right away. "I'm sorry, I know you're tired, but you turn me on."

"Come here," His arms are spread out and his lap looks inviting to Jungkook, so he takes the offer and strides his way to Taehyung's lap. He gently sits down, careful not to add too much pressure because of his weight. His toes are tip toed to minimize his weight. It makes his legs slightly shake but he doesn't want to hurt Taehyung more.

Taehyung was quick to noticed that so he pulls Jungkook closer to his lap, where his feet could no longer touch the ground. Jungkook was indeed heavy because of the muscles, but there was not hint of fat in his body.

He kisses Jungkook, gentle like in their first time. His tongue entranced its way in Jungkook's to clash with his tongue in a circular motion. It sends few impulses on Jungkook's cock, his hips rutting on Taehyung's thigh as he yearns for more friction.

"Can I eat you out, Jungkook?"

Jungkook's cheeks becomes beet red and his heart thumps loudly in his chest. "Yes."

"Lie down on the table for me, baby."

His heart clenches at the name call. "Your papers, they'll scatter around."

"Don't mind them."

Their lips and tongue meet again, and Jungkook positions himself with careful hands to sit on the table. He never intended to break the kiss while he moves, so he supports with his hands, and Taehyung guides him by lunging his body forward to direct Jungkook on the proper area.

He sits flat on a clean space, he was surrounded by papers and folders, but the delirious state that is evoking, makes him focus solely on Taehyung.