''They knew about the room- Liana and Rose. Then Lily came, to check it out too? I don't know, but they didn't seem scared- annoyed sure. They were worried we'd find out about them-'' Boomer voiced his thoughts, only to be interrupted by Brick.

''But we weren't what they were most scared of.''

''What would scare the PowerPuff Girls enough to make them pretend to be dead for the rest of their lives?" Butch shook his head.

''Well, asking clearly isn't going to work with them,'' Brick said, looking from his dark haired brother to the raven haired female getting ready to leave.

*****

She glared at the single window opposite her. Even though she'd covered it in old wooden boards, got a different apartment, not left in a week, or had any social interaction with someone outside- she still got a text message.

It was completely silent, she'd ignored any thought about going to work calling or texting anyone. But the silence was shattered by the dinging sound.

Her red hair was damp from the bath, hung just in front of her face- making her push it aside more than once to be able to see.

''They missed you.''

Was it another warning? She wasn't even sure who it was. Was it a threat? Was it a intimidating method someone was trying? Who was the 'They'?

She had no idea.

And there had only been one other time where she'd felt like that. Where she hadn't be able to come up with anything. Where everything began.

And ended.

*****

Woah.

For those who can't guess, that last part was Blossom/Rose's pov.

I know that I haven't been updating as much anymore- but that's because I have a lot of fanfictions to finish up and a novel and a novella I plan to self-publish sometime this year.

So LOTS of writing!

AND COFFEE!!!!!

Lol, but seriously thank you guys for being so patient with me!! And sweet!!

(I also had a few other things going on in life that made me miss a few months for all my writing. But if you read some of my notes, you already knew that)

Also I was asked about my plans for my fanfictions, so here we go:

On-going (Need to Finish):

The Girls Are All Grown Up   (PPGZ fanfic)

The Fastest Girl   (The Flash genderbend fanfic w/ other DC characters)

Linh Vacker   (book 3 in my Sophie Sencen fanfic series/KOTLC)

Planning to start:

Marella Dizznee.  (Book 4 in KOTLC fanfic series)

The Elrics  (FMA brotherhood fanfic)

Lucy Dragneel  (Fairy Tail/ Nalu fanfic)