To the past we go

Boruto- uhhhh dads late again I really really hate him he is sooooo pathetic I'm going BYE
Hinata- wait boruto don't go i know your mad but please don't leave and he's already gone what am I going to do with him

Boruto goes to find all his classmates and they all go to a forest and find a weird cave.

Boruto- wow look at this let's go inside
Sarada-boruto no we are not going on there you have no idea what's in there we could get lost or worse let's just go.... dame BORUTO WHERE ARE YOU GOING.
Everyone else- we better follow them.

They all go in the cave and discover something he thought they were never discovered a weird looking portal and of course they all go through not expecting what would be on the other side the all black out and wake up sometime later.

A boy- hey wake up, wake up you idiot what are u doing just laying here.
Boruto-Uhhhhh Who are you where am I friends what did you do them*this person looks weirdly familiar*
The boy- Hidden leaf Village and I'm naruto uzimaki and I don't know where or who your friends are so I can't help you with that.

Naruto and boruto we a group of people running at them boruto noticed it was his friends yelling his name he repeats with I'm over here guy.

Sarada- WHAT THE HECK BORUTO WHERE ARE WE THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT.
Boruto - sorry this guy said his name is naruto WAIT NARUTO DAD.
Naruto- dad? Sorry kid I'm not your dad

In confusion he asked they were.

Boruto- I'm boruto uzimaki
Sarada- I'm sarada uchiha
Shikadai- I'm shikadai Nara
Inojin- I'm inojin yamanaka
Mitsuki- you can just call me mitsuki
Chouji- and I'm chouji akimichi