Hibiki Neko

Full Name : "Hibiki Neko."
Age : "17...Don't act like you know me after this..."
Gender : "I don't think guys can have a vagina..." ( Female )
Sexuality : Hibiki looks down and blushes. "Straight..."
Personality : "Get out of my face..." ( Hibiki is very overprotective of the ones she loves. She doesn't talk much to new people but after you get to know her, she will talk. A lot. She's very funny and tries her best to make friends and helps people. She is very nice and Kawaii. )
Looks : "Do you have eyes?" ( Hibiki has pure silver/white hair and light blue eyes. She has pale skin. She has small breasts and a boney butt. )
Height : "5'2."
Likes : "How about you get out of my face and stop talking..."
-Drawing
-Music
-Making Friends
-Helping People
-Baggy Sweaters
Siblings : "None of your business." ( Hibiki has 5 sisters and 9 brothers. Including her would be 6 girls in the family. She has a very big family. The oldest on in the family is her brother Kyjo. The second oldest is Kimi. The third oldest is Haya. And then Hibiki. The youngest is her sister Uma. )
Dislikes : "Honestly, you might be on my list."
-Mean People
-Anyone Who Ruins Relationship Through Her Family
-Smoking
-Clubs
-Loud Places
-Annoying People
Species : "Go to the doctor and check your blind eyes." ( Half Neko. Half Human. Half Wolf. )
Crush : "Leave..." ( Nobody )