RANT 1

DISCLAIMER:I OWN NOTHING
DISCLAIMER 2: THIS IS NOT INTENDED FOR OFFENSE!!!!!! SORRY IF I OFEND SOMEONE

CLARY
Ok, let's start with the main character. Oh and don't tell me she's not the main character, she is, Jace and her are the main characters whether you like it or not. They might not be the main couple, but they are the main characters.

Let's start with appearance because Why not?
So NO, i am not going to judge Clary's appearance! But I will be judging how she judges herself. So, she thinks she's a short flat chested girl. Personally I don't see the problem. Having huge breasts make people stare at you. Being tall isn't too good either. I am 5'8 and I have too apoligize for tripping on people....(not a joke) also it is a lot harder to find a boyfriend because boys feel uncomfortable with tall girls...and their friends make fun of it. (Not my experience!) also it doesn't really mention in the book that Clary doesn't like her hair, but if she doesn't.....then she's a damm idiot! First of all....it's hard to get curly hair! Unless you're born with it. And second of all. (And this is a scientific fact) gingers are going extinct. It sounds weird but it's true. How many girls or guys have you seen that are gingers???.......exactly.

Now I'm going to start with the next part.

Things she does

The first thing you read is Clary trying to find courage to flirt with a demon. *trying not to laugh at the irony* also if you read it first....it kinda looks like she's more attracted to Alec than Jace. Ok anywayyyyys let's talk about climon. The fact that she used someone to try and fall out of love with her brother is already bad, even worse is that she used her so called 'best friend'. Also she kissed her brother and stabbed her boyfriend. Sure there was a reason for all of those things......but still. Oh and she had her first time in hell. Alright anyway that's all I have to rant about. If you want me to keep ranting about more characters and ships, tell me and give suggestions, if you want me to stop......me too.

No but seriously if you want me to stop tell me.