Last kiss

The last time we kissed, was like dying and being reborn. I did not know it was the last time. How would have I known it would be the last time? I loved her and she loved me. But I felt it, something was wrong. Everything happened so fast in slow motion. She surprised me the moment she last kissed me. She came to me in a hurry and grabbed my shoulders, I was startled by her rushed fumbling, she stared into my eyes. Her big, beautiful dark eyes, the most wonderful eyes I've seen in my life, we're shining with a glint of doubt and sadness. Does eyes were telling me something I did not understand at the moment. My mi d was with my heart just in seconds, and my heart was with her. Five seconds had passed, five seconds I felt like eternity, but eternity did not last longer. She pulled me to her and her lips touched mine, it was one of the greatest and worst moments of my life. Her lips were soft and the perfect puzzle piece for mine. I could have kissed her forever, she was addicting, she was my oxygen and this kids was slowly killing me. Her lips started shaking against mine and my hands went up to touch her cheeks. I felt her skin wet, and soon our kids was salty. Not ocean salty, but tear salty. Then I realized it, this was our last kiss. I knew she was not crying because she was sad or happy, or she did not love me. She was crying because she loved me, but she had to go. I pulled her against me hugging her waist to mine. I did not let her go, not a second. While the kiss was deep I pulled her more against me, I did not want to let her go. Not now, not ever. Soon our kids was over and when I opened my eyes she was gone. I was left alone in the middle of the schools principal hall. It was like waking up from a bad dream, sour and sweet. My eyes did not stop tearing up and my body was shaking. I knew it when I met her, there was no us, there was no forever, there was just a second for me and her. There was just one last kiss for both.