Episode 8

The next morning, Starr woke up in Hope's bedroom sitting in the rocker. She must have dozed off next to Hope's bed after she heard her cry. Starr hugged Hope, thankful that things didn't have to do on any further. She knew that when Cole left, Starr would have to do some research on who this man posing as Cole was. 

Cole came into Hope's bedroom after he woke up to find that Starr wasn't in their bed. 

"There you are, Starr. You never came back to bed last night." Cole inquired. 

"I'm sorry. I must have dozed off after I got Hope back to sleep." Starr told him. 

"Well, I have to go to the office now. I'll see you later tonight?" 

Not looking at him, "Yeah, sure. See you tonight." 

Cole grabs his briefcase and leaves, frustrated. Things weren't going as planned. As Helena promised him they would. Helena told him that if he helped her with this plan, he would have Starr and that little brat they borrowed from his cousin, Misha Cassadine. Helena's plan was to hide the real Cole in the dungeon at Greek villa and have Stefan Jr. Play "house with Starr and "Hope." But it wasn't working out. He had to call his Grandmother. 

"Hello, Stefan." Helena said, hitting the accept button on her cell. 

"Grandmother, things aren't going as planned." Stefan told her, sounding frustrated. 

"Relax, Stefan. Be patient." Helena told him, sounding irritated. 

"Grandmother, you don't understand. I think Starr suspects something." 

"How can she. She doesn't know that the real Cole and Hope are still alive. She still thinks they are dead. And I've got the real Cole working for me so I can keep an eye on him better." Helena reminds him. 

"Well, Grandmother, I hope you are right?" Stefan tells her. 

"Just don't get to worried, dear. Or Starr will start to worry. Worrying just causes problems. Stop worrying, Stefan, everything will work itself out." 

"Okay, Grandmother. I'm at the office now. Talk to you later." Stefan says, as he hangs up the cell. 

Stefan hoped Grandmother was right. If he couldn't have Starr as his wife, he would make everyone pay. ....... 

Meanwhile, at Helena's Greek villa, Helena had given Cole an assignment to take some mail to the post office to be mailed to the States. Cole got his chance. Everything was set up to grab Hope and leave this miserable place. As soon as Helena gave him instructions with the letters to be mailed at the post office, he lied and told her he was taking Hope to the daycare. That allowed Cole to take Hope and hightail it out after Helena's letters were dropped off. 

He went to the nursery and picked up Hope. He gave her a kiss and a hug. He whispered in Hope's ear that soon they would see her mommy. Then he took Hope and hopped into the car that he had managed to have hidden away about a mile from Helena's Greek villa. 

As soon as Cole saw the car he had stashed, he felt a sigh of relief. He continued walking towards the car. When he got to the car, he buckled Hope into the carseat, and got into the drivers seat, and drove off.