Episode 4

Cole had to find his escape and he had to make it fast. He missed Starr and Hope so bad. But how was he going to get out of here. Helena was too smart to make a quick getaway. He had to be sneaky. Way more crafty than Helena. He had to be "a friend" to Helena to gain her trust. Cole saw his chance when Helena came into the dungeon. 

"Well, good morning, Cole." Helena greeted, proudly. 

"Good morning, Helena." Cole replied back. 

"I brought your breakfast." 

"Thank you, Helena." 

"What's this? Gratitude?" 

"I got hungry. I was waiting for my breakfast." 

"Oh, so now you decide to cooperate?" 

"Well, I was just thinking. . .I wanted to ask if you needed help around your place?" Cole inquired. 

"What kind of help?" Helena, asked, curious. 

"A manservant. Butler. I bet your mansion hasn't been cleaned well in a very long time?" 

"How would you know that?" 

"You left your video monitor on down here last night."  

"What? How the he----? I'll have to talk to Carlos about that one." 

"The point is, I heard everything you and Carlos are planning. I know every little detail of your business dealings." 

"You learned all that from one video?" 

"Yes. I studied everything." 

"So, what are you implying?" 

"A deal." 

"What kind of deal?" 

"I want to work for you. As your personal assistant." 

"Hmmmmmm. . .that's not a bad idea." 

"So. . .do we have a deal?" 

"Okay, Cole. . .you are now my p. a." 

"When do I get out of here to start my new job?" 

"I'll be down here in an hour. I'll let you freshen up first. I'll go prepare your new room for you. You'll be living upstairs next to my suite." 

Helena left Cole to freshen up and get ready and a sly smile on his face. Cole had a plan to escape. He didn't think it was going to be easy to gain Helena's trust. He was looking forward to his plan.