"Niall, please stop the car, let me out."

The car is barely in park before I jump out. My heartbeat is so loud it's ringing in my ears, and I'm breathing like I ran a 100-yard dash. I call his name in a whimpering tone, I feel like a wounded animal who should be put out of their misery. The anger I have towards myself keeps surfacing and it's making me sick to my stomach. He doesn't seem to hear me calling, so I say his name again.

"Harry."

His gaze lifts from the ground when he hears my voice. His movements apprehensive, like he's hoping it wasn't just his imagination. A shroud of sadness lifts once our eyes meet. I crinkle my nose up attempting to keep the tears from falling, but that doesn't to do me any good. Harry quickly goes from a wounded boy, to fierce protector when he sees my saddened face. I can't move my feet to run to him, I'm paralyzed. Instead he rushes to my side, completely enveloping me in his arms.

"Oh god, oh my god. Willow, I can't believe you're here. I didn't think you were ever coming back; I've been so sick."

I don't wanna move; I fear if I do, I'll lose this moment forever. His smell, his touch, his presence.

He pauses for a moment to lift my head.

"Baby don't cry. It's okay, everything is going to be fine. It's going to be better than fine. I promise"

He pulls my body so close that my tear stained face lays directly over his heart. He kisses the top of my head while caressing my hair, muttering that he'll never let me go.

"Darling, look at me." He pulls me away from his chest and rests his forehead on mine. "So, tell me, who convinced you to come back? Was it Niall, or Sam?"

"Both of them. Sam told me I was being stupid, and Niall said I had to come back to you so he could date Sam."

Harry erupts in his adorable cackle which relieves some of my tension. Taking my cheeks in his hands, he kisses me just lingering for a moment. I can feel his smile resting on my lips which makes me grin too.

"I'm so happy to see you smile again. C'mon let's go thank them and kick them outta here."

I giggle like a little schoolgirl as he takes me by the hand, pulling me along beaming and proud. They're right, he took me back with open arms, no questions asked. I know we'll have to talk about this later, my fears aren't going away on their own. But I'm relieved that he still wants me here. I've overcome the first hurdle, I'm making progress.

Niall and Sam are standing by the car smiling. Harry drops my hand and pulls his best friend in for a heartfelt hug. Niall starts patting him on the back they way people do when they're finished with a hug.

He just giggles and stays in his arms to be supportive. They're such adorable friends, and as Lark's generation would say, they're friendship goals. Sam flashes me a smile, with a little bit of told you so along with a lot of excitement for me.

"Okay, I think it's time we get out of here and leave these two love birds alone."

"Thank you both, I don't know how I'll ever repay you for this."

Harry pulls me to his side wrapping his arm around my waist. I comfortably lay my head on his bicep because I'm not quite tall enough to rest on his shoulder.

"Now get out of here, I want some alone time alone with my girl. And from what I understand, you two need to go on a date anyway."

Harry pats Niall on the shoulder with a smirk. Before Sam gets in the car, he hugs her as well. I see him whisper the words thank you. She nods and smiles at me mouthing the words call me when you can.