Part 2 - Baekyeol

Baekhyun's P.O.V

"So, Kyungsoo wanted help right? I guess we better visit Kai and Kyungsoo. I guess they live together as we do." They walked close together. When they arrived to *Kaisoo's* place they knocked on the door and got no answer.

"That's unusual...usually they answer straightaway..Well let's just go in." Chanyeol said and opened the door. It was unusually quiet...We walked further into the house and heard some noises. It's coming from their bedroom. And it sounds pretty hot to me...Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at each and nodded. "Look through the keyhole." Chanyeol mimicked to me.

I agreed and did so. O.O Kai is sucking Kyungsoo off...Are you serious?! I tried to hold my gasp in. They're probably making too much noise to notice anyway...I told Chanyeol too look and he smirked when he glanced back round to me.

He grabbed me in a manly way and took my shirt off suddenly. Chanyeol then took his off and kissed him. Baekhyun moaned but being his old good self, he un-zipped Chanyeol's jeans and used his good techniques to stroke Chanyeol's cock in a slow but hard way. "Baekhyun...I should be..urgh...doing..that.." he groaned in pleasure.

After a while Baekhyun went faster and faster on his cock and Chanyeol ended in an orgasm and pumped everything out on Baekhyun's chest.

"It's..so sticky." I swiped a finger across my chest and sucked my finger. "It tastes so good too!".

"Now that I'm already ready, you'll be needing some too right?" I nodded impatiently letting Chanyeol do all the work. Taking my pants off etc..After a while started it.

Chanyeol pounded Baekhyun roughly. Baekhyun tried to keep his screams in but ended up in failing and making Kai and Kyungsoo aware of visitors. Both their bodies rubbed against each other only making the process hotter and sexier.

"Ch-Channie! Go deep into my ass faster!" he did as I asked. This sensation was too much. Just watching Kai and Kyungsoo made me horny..."Chanyeol!!!" I gripped onto Chanyeol's hips and pushed it right into me. He came right in me

"Ahh! That was....ah!" Chanyeol licked Baekhyun's ass and sucked on it. I could hear Kai and Kyungsoo groaning in pleasure as well as I was doing.

We went at it again. Quite a strong smell filled the room when I came on the flooring.

"Crap...we'll need to clean this up.." we both got a sponge. OHHHHH...We just cleaned that with a sponge they use for cleaning up. OH HECK!

We stood up and knocked on Kai and Kyungsoo's door. They came rushing out. "Hey! So you two had it too?" we all group hugged and talked about our next concert.

"And also...we cleaned our umm...stuff with your sponge by accident."

------------------------

There is another part coming out ;)