swaragini a new story

After 2 hours.

All maheshwari family are now celebrating the success of their two childrens. That time Parvati,rajeesh and shomi also came.

Sujatha:kaki,kaka ji, shomi ji welcome. I will call swara. U sit here.

Rajeesh:ok...beta.

Sujatha gone from their to call swara.

Swara came there and hug her dadi and dadaji.
Swara:dadaji ur blessings is awsome. Dekho because of ur blessings i got this much mark.

Rajeesh:congragulation my dear.
Swara:thanku dad.

Parvati gave a gift to her.
Swara:dadi,what is this?
Parvati:a small gift for ur success bete and this for uttara.

That time she saw shomi.
Swara:maa u also here. I doesn't sawed you. Sorry maa.
Shomi:swara u don't have manners?
Parvati:shomi she said sorry na. Then what happened?

Shomi:maa...now she is married then how can she wear this type of dress.
Dadi:yes swara, i know u r just 18 yrs u r not comfort in salwar and sari but tried to use it.
At that time sanskar came.
Sanskar:what happened?

Shomi:sannskar...look ur wife.she is wearing a knee length frock. She doesn't know married girls should not wear this type of clothes?

Sanskar :who told  you this?
Shomi:this is the rule.
Sanskar:ok,i agreed. But i want to know who created the rule or in which book u readed the rules?

She is remain silent.
Sanskar:aunty, i'm her husband and i have no problem to it.and dressing is her personal right.
Uttara:correct bhaiya.

In night
All mm family are having dinner.parvati,rajeesh and shomi also present there.

Dp:swara,uttara..what is your future plan?
Uttara:badi pappa, my aim is to became a lawyer so i want to study law.

Adarsh :ok uttu,this Wednesday we will go to law collage for take your admission. And swara what is ur?

Swara:my aim is to became an IAS officer .
Rp:swara,for applying Civil service the candidate must hold a pass a bachelor degree.

Swara:so i want to study b tech.
Rp:from tommorow admission will be start in our collage. So u can apply in it.

Shomi:it is difficult to a married girl to manage her house responsibilitys and studies. Then how can she

Intrepted by sanskar.
Sanskar:she is married girl but her age is for the times of studies now and we never forced her to took house responsibilitys.so there is no problem in it. And for god's sake you don't interfere in her life.

Shomi angrily get up from the chair and gone.

In swasan room. Swara is lying in the bed. But she is thinking something deeply.
Swara's pov
Now I'm going through the most happiest days in my life. I was never imagined, that I will get a beautiful family like this. Today I completed 2 weeks in our married life. We were not talk much but he always support me. Some times I feel he also love me. But I know it will not possible.

Pov ends

Next day in baadi.
It is a Sunday so holyday. Ranveer, ragini, nirmala and maya are busy in cleaning their house.

Ragini:ranvee,u arrange the shelf
Ranveer:okk.dadi,what r u thinking?
Nirmala:thinking about you all. Childrens were grownup fastly.

Maya:yes ma, when I sawed Urvashi's crying in kajol's viddai time. I feel how can i face this in my ragu's marriage.
Ragini:maa,i told you. I will marry only in the age of 26.now i'm 24 so there is 2 year's. So now dont think about it.

Ranveer:di,yesterday 12th results Was published. A girl get full marks in all subjest. Her photo is in newspaper.
Maya:good students get good results. When will be publish your 10th class results?
Ranveer:don't know.

That time ragini's phone beeped.
Ragini:hello.who is this?
Os:diii,it's me riya.
Ragini:riya,what happened? Why r u crying?
Riya:dii,please come to GM hospital ?
Ragini:ok..wait.

After some times they reached hospital.
Ragini:what happened?where is papa.
Riya:dii,we wear coming back from market. That time blood drops r came from baba's nose. Immediately baba lost his consciousness .That person help me to took baba to hospital.

Ragini and riya walk near to him
Ragini:excus me

He looked back
Ragini:laksh sir u?
Laksh:yes me, what happened?
Riya:di,u know him?
Ragini:yes,he is one of the owner of this hospital. Sir thanku so much for helping.
Laksh:no need. It's human beings responsibility for helping other human beings.

Ragini smiled.
Laksh:i have a meeting so see u again.
Ragini:ok.bye

In night
Ragini is sitting near the window.
Riya:di,what r u thinking?
Ragini:it seems that something bad is going to happen to our dearest people's. Where is baba?
Riya:baba is sleeping.
Ragini :u called me from whose phone?
Riya:actually, baba's phone is switch off in that time so i called u from laksh sir's phone.
Ragini:ok.
After sometimes she send a message to laksh's phone.
Ragini :hi
Laksh replied
Laksh:who is this?
Ragini:i'm ragini. I want to say thanks.
Laksh:i said na there is no need. It's our responsibilitys.
Ragini:ok
Laksh:hey,why u ask that matters about Shekhar Uncle in that restaurant.

Ragini:bye,wanna go for dinner.

Laksh:bye.(in mind) who is she?
Now i know one thing that she know Shekhar Uncle and have some problems too.

Next day in GM hospital.
One nurse:ragini,Dr:jasmine want to see you
Ragini:ok.i will go

She enter in the cabin of Dr:jasmine.
Dr:jasmine:ragini..sit. i want to say an important matter about your father.
Ragini:what?

Dr jasmine:we had a doubt that you're father have leukemia so we held a CBC test. It Show that ur father have abnormal level of WBC. That mean ur father is suffering from cancer

Ragini (shocked) :doctor...
Dr:jasmine:yes ragini, start treatment as soon as possible .otherwise.
Ragini:ok doctor

After sometimes we can see ragini is sitting in a chair in the nursing room.

Ragini's pov.
Cancer, the most fearful disease for every human beings. Now my baba is also suffered from cancer.
I was gone cancer center with mansi and sakshi. That time patients said us the pain they suffered. I don't know how will my baba face it. Please god, don't  give much pain to my baba.

After some days. It's a mid night
In swasan room.
Dhooooommmmmmmm
Sanskar wake up with a shock.

Sanskar:where is from the sound of crackers?
He looked towards opposite side
Sanskar:where is swara.

He saw her get Up from floor.
Sanskar:swara,what happened?
She is weeping.:i fell from the bed.

Sanskar :any thing happened to you?
Swara:my hand have pain.
Sanskar (angrily):what the need to liey on the edge of the bed. Any alein is present in the middle?

She node her head as no.
Sanskar:give me your hand
Swara:for what?
Sanskar looks her angrily. Then she forward her hand. He start to massage her hands.
Morning. Swara slowly opened her eyes. She realizes that she is sleeping in his chest and he also hug her.she looked him lovingly and gave a soft kiss on his forehead. Then she remove his hands from her and gone to washroom

Percap:shock......

I know this is a boring part. Sorry for it. Kindly please do ur vote and comments.

Please forgive me my grammar mistakes.