Continuing the Soukoku story.

     After all the fuss, Dazai bought a new one anyway. A box of valentine chocolate just for his little ginger.

    Dazai and Chuuya was walking together at the street. The weather was find. Not to hot and not to cold. It's kind of humid, maybe it's because of the rain.

     Every girl who passed by was giggling at them holding hands. (Dazai won't let go of Chuuya's hand) Chuuya's face was crimson red. Chuuya always act such a tsundere. (Not like he actually act) It's just his true nature and Dazai found it's to cute to be real but it is real and he is very gratefull to have such a cutie to be only his.

    "Chuuya~" Dazai starts.

    " What?"

    " I love you." Dazai said sincerenly, that is a drastically changes of Dazai.

                               CHUUYA

I ignore him. Well, I was flushed to his word and don't really know how to comment. Said I love you back? No. Thats not me at all. But I did it anyway.

     "I..love...you..too.." I said. One by one. I'm always stammered when it's about Dazai. He controled me with his looks, his attitude, his soul.

      He looked at me try not to be obviously shocked and smiled with both hazel eye's closed. His lips spread widest. Almost reaches his ear. I can see his teeth through his lips.

      That is the most charming smile I ever get from him. Just when I'm being honest to tell him I love him. It was worth it. My feet tremble feeling like it melted. My whole body was hot. And that surely makes my face red. I can feel my cheek burns. Dazai chuckles. His cheek turn to a pink shades.

      I shook my head facing his profile. I need to look up to see clearly to his face. But he quickly hides his face with his bandages hand and looks away from me. Is he blushing? Ugh, I wish I know what he was thinking.

                               DAZAI

I don't know what I'm thinking.

                             CHUUYA

He looks like he lost. Lose to what? I don't know.

      I rest my my head on his arm. (My head seem can't reaches his shoulder.) He yelp. Maybe I just get his snap out of whatever he was thinking.

                               DAZAI

I can't think of anything. Having Chuuya resting his head beside me, on my arm. (I think he's to short to reach to my shoulder.) Just after he said he loved me with such a nice voice. I've always love his voice, it's unique but sweet.

      I still can't believe this is happening. All of this seems so weird. From a total stranger and became a partners then an anemy to a rival. Never friends, and yet we've became lovers. Chuuya Nakahara.

      I've always dream of having him like this. But I'm too ego to tell him nor to let him knows! So I kept pretending to hate him while enjoying teasing him.

      "Chuuya." I lean down to face him.

                              CHUUYA

Dazai pressed his lips against mine. I almost jump but he rest his hand on my shoulder to calm me. Then, I closed my eyes. Feeling his soft lips on mine. I growl of the burning feeling on my cheek. I hope Dazai didn't see me blushing.

                                   DAZAI

I'd never close my eyes. Chuuya blusing is a blessing. I sucked his lips more and his tounge and his teeth. He shivers at my touch, and grips my shirt with both tiny hands with that same cute red face.

      I feel my heart beating like it might explode. Did Chuuya feel tha same way? Oh, I will die kissing Chuuya Nakahara. Chuuya Nakahara will die kissing me.

__________________________________

They pulled off. Both panting and Dazai smiled. Pulling off a black box from his back and gave it to Chuuya.

      Chuuya took it. The box scented sweet, inside there are small chocolate surounding a red crimson smaller box. Chuuya opened it and he was suprised.

      He looked at Dazai infront of him already on his knee. Dazai smile gently. "Nakahara Chuuya, will you marry me?"

      Chuuya blushed taking Dazai's hand and said "Y..yes!" tears were formed in his blue eye. Chuuya hugged Dazai who was standing up. Dazai almost stumble backwards.

      Dazai took the crimson box and take out the simple gold ring. Then he slips the ring through Chuuya's rings finger. It fits perfectly.

      "From now on, we will never be apart, Chuuya."

      Chuuya smiled combined with tears. Dazai smiled slighty blushing at the beautiful sight of his loves ones. The world smiled. We all smiled seeing Soukoku together.

-End-