chapter 13

Skipping to the  birth and Daniel birthday I just wanna to get Danny threw this pain.

6ix9ine POV:So how I'm spending my birthday is in the hospital my baby is coming Bella in the children area with Trippe and Alex i was in there with Danny she was in so much pain the fact that the doctor has to be touching on my spot her Virginia that's not ok I'm only sposedto be down there but there the only ones that can deliver the baby so I ain't gonna start some shit  today the doctor. Said one more push then she was out they took her and cleaned her up Danny passed out  asleep after that but still .I feel like he was doing something else down there  I don't know maybe it's just me I don't know a nurse walked in and said are a friend, brother, boyfriend or what I said  fiance ok Mr. Hernandez here you go she handed me Brooklyn then Danny woke up I said baby look I named Brooklyn to Danny . Danny almost cried she said she look just like you I said no she looks just like us Danny fell in love with brook then Trippe and Alex walked in Trippe walked over to Danny and said she looks just like me Danny looked up at him and said no she don't then Trippe said you can say what you want and I'll say what. I want she rolled her eye's I was looking at Brook and she does look like me and Danny I was about to cry cause she is finally born I will do anything for her to now I would do anything for my three girls Danny, Bella, now brook I can't ask for more so the hospital said she can go home so we get home and Trippe and Alex help take the baby stuff in Bella was looking and playing with brook the Bella got tired she was rubbing her eye's I pick her up and took her in her room that's over here .I laid her in her bed she hardly over here so it's been a while the last time she slept over here so I put her in bed then I turn around to see Danny in the door way I walked over to her she said your a great dad I said I know she said happy birthday baby I said oh it's my birth day great she said what's wrong baby i said my dad die on my birth day she said I'm so sorry that happen she hugged me I said well it happens to everyone at some point so yeah we broke apart she said well at least your Dad was a good person unlike mine she drops her head .I left up her chin and said baby I'm here she said this is why I love you I said I know you do still in the Bella door way then Danny said we are going to celebrate your birth day I wanna take you out I said baby no I wanna stay with brook e said Alex and Trippe are babysitting I already told them ok so we are going I said Baby she said please please please please Baby I said  No baby she said fine I guess I bring her out ok look so when I said no to Danny she brings out her sexy side so .I can say yes and the sexy side of her is my weakness it makes me weak and I can't say no to her then she said Please sounding flirty  I said no she said please Daddy... I said baby no wow that's the first I've lasted she said fine whatever just now I'm loosing follower's I said how many she said everything cause .I been so focused on you I said baby  how long are we gonna be out she said not that long I said fine she got happy she said you're going to have the best birth day ever I said I already had the best birthday ever  my child  was born she said I know she walked to are room I followed behind her I said baby she said yes  she stop and turned around I walked up to her and hugged her I said thanks for not giving up on  me yet she said you're welcome we broke apart form the hug and I kissed her cheek she smiled and touch my face she said I love you and your tattoos I start laughing so did she .I said are you sure you wanna go out you jus had a baby she stop to thinking  about it she said what am I thinking I did just have a baby I can't leave her when I just had her she said we have to go out some other time I said no problem baby she went down stairs and said to Trippe that she changed her mind he said ok then him and Alex went home it was getting dark I hear Bella run in my room I was sitting on the bed she was in tears I said Bell's come here she came over I said what's wrong she said I had a nightmare .I said oh ok she jump on my bed and she laid down then Danny walked in with brook in her arms and laid her in her play pin she was asleep she looked at me then at Bella I said she had a nightmare  she said oh I was sitting up on the bed Danny walked over to me she sat beside me we didn't talk then she said Happy birthday she lean in to give me a kiss on the cheek but I turned my head where my lips crash into her's we broke apart form the kiss I pulled out my phone and took a pic of us and posted and said She back 😀👑🌈 and posted on Instagram. She pulled out her phone and start a live a lot of people where watching it there where so many comments like Your back!!!😀 are you going to make new video's 🤔 Omg your back !!😀😁😂 And your so pretty 😀☺😊🤗 Finally your back 😀😒🤗 she laughed at the comments then there where the haters comments like your back gross 😒 I'm surprise Tekashi hasn't left you yet 😒😐😶 and I don't really ship y'all 😒😶  she  said to the haters  well I love you guys to she ended the live I said you handle that pretty well she so how old is My baby I said 22 she said that's what's up mocking me cause that what I said on her birthday she then said I'm tired I said me to so how are we gonna sleep cause Bella in here she said she can sleep I the middle of us I said that'll work brook bed clothes to Danny just  in case so I got in my night clothes Danny got in hers Bella well she was asleep so I put them on her me and Danny got in the bed with Bella in the middle of us Danny looked at Bella then me I winked at her she smiled then I turned over to turn of the lamp we went to sleep but I was thinking Danny made a right choice cause she just had a baby and she was thinking about going out then she changed her mind I was glad cause there was probably going to be drama if we went out so she changed her mind by not going that's a good thing right there...