chapter 11

6ix9ine POV: She said what's on your neck I said what do you mean I sat up she said let me see your neck again I show her my neck she said What is that I said what is what she said on your neck I said there's nothing on my neck but skin she said no there not just skin I said what are you talking about she grabbed her phone and went to her camera she took a picture and showed me I said oh that I don't know how that got there she said yes you do I said baby believe me I touch her she said no moving away form me I said baby what's wrong she said the fact some other hoe is on you I said baby no other hoe been on me she said how do I know that I ask you what took you so long and now I know were you where I said where I was at the studio she said no you where with some other bitch  I said baby no I wasn't she said oh yeah how did that Hickie get there I said I don't know probably after the studio I went to the store and I saw some girl and she said omg your 6ix9ine she hugged me and then gave me a Hickie she said bull shit that just straight up bull shit I said baby touching her she said no stop fuckin touching me I said baby she said I'm not your baby that hoe you where with is your baby she took off her ring and threw it at me I caught it and said baby put your ring back on she said like I said give that to the bitch you where with I said baby I wasn't with no one she said then how did a Damn Hickie  get on your neck I said I told you the girl hugged me then gave me a Hickie she said that is straight up bull shit Daniel that the most fuckin lamest lie every I said Baby I'm not lieing she said yeah right I said baby moving close to her she said stop getta way  form me I said put your ring back on she said I think the fuck not bitch I said baby give me a kiss leaning in she said No pushing my face I said baby stop being a  child I lean in she pushed my face again and said Stop I could see she was about to cry  I said baby stop pushing me away I touch her again she said stop slapping my chest I said baby she said getta away form me I said baby listen she said what I said this is a prank she look at me and said are you kinding I said yeah she said but the Hickie I said it's fake she touch my neck I said you can wipe it off she said really I said yeah she grabbed one of her make-up wipes she wiped it of she said I feel so stupid I start laughing then walk to my phone and end the video she was sitting there I said Damn you hit my chest hard she said sorry I took my shirt off to see if it was red and it was she said I'm sorry I got really pissed I said it's ok I said I bought you ice cream she said what kind I said cookies and cream she said where is it I said in the freezer I got up to go get it I grabbed it then walked back upstairs with two spoons she said Awh your the best I walked to the bed and said I know I said put your ring back on she said ok she grabbed it off the bed and put it on then we start eating the tub of ice cream together I kissed her cheek she smiled I said I love you she said I know you do I love you to we ate some of the ice cream and I went to go put it up I put the ice cream up then I hear something fall form upstairs I walked upstairs to see that danny feel on her back off the bed I helped her up and put her back in the bed she laid there I got in with her and warped my arms around her then we feel asleep  I couldn't help the fact this chick is mine❤❤❤....