WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME????

Me and my class is coming in to the gym we are having another assembly. Wants i walked in the air changed to a blood smell than a lavender smell everyone at the front of the line stopped and looked at something, me and my friends when to the front by pushing and what i saw was all the creepypasta people just sitting there the teacher was just staring at them i whispered  in her ear " we are holding up the line we need to sit down and it is impolite to stare at people even if they look different from the avrig day people"I said"thanks "And keep on walking with the class me and my friends when to the back of the line were we were earlier and as we walked i saw my fav creepypasta characters looking start at me "the slender brothers are looking at me"i whispered to my friends  they looked and saw them looking at me "your right that is creepy"they both whispered.As me walked i looked a bit and i saw offenderman with is tough outside of his mouth and his hand on his cock. I sived  as Offender looked at me. Then i look over to see trenderman ,slenderman,splendorman, and randyman  looking at me like they were undressing me with were 'eyes'

"And now his brothers are looking at me "I whispered to my friends

As soon as i said that i felt something on my waist and like it was slimy i looked down i know what is was by first glance it was a white tenderdrill. I looked at my friends and they were looking at it to but they had it one to.  I point out they have on to.Then we were lifted in to the air and was put on something soft like a bed but you closed your eyes when you in the air then you felt something hot on your neck you were about to open your eyes to see what it was when something whispered in YOUR ear " Open your eyes ~Shadows~" it purred .

"n-n-n-no"you said said you close your eyes stut 

You felt something weird like you felt air going the other way they you landed on another bed you opened your eyes you were in YOUR room but ALL the slender brothers were there with NO clothing on All i did was look at their cocks and how big they were."oh so you like what you see" Offender purred.They put a blindfold on your eyes and started taking your clothes off you tried stopping them but they tied your hands up.

cliffhanger find out what is going to happen in chapter 2