Sam moved his lips away from yours, only to slowly start to move them down on your jawline. You closed your eyes and left a quiet moan from your lips. He left small kisses all over your jawline, he kissed your chin, slowly reaching up to your ear.

You let your hands wander down from his hair to his shoulders, you took a good hold on them when he started to gently nibble your earlobe, while his hand wandered on your side through your shirt.

You bend your head back on the pillow and Sam immediately were in your neck with his lips. Once in a while, he bites your soft skin gently, only to kiss it right after. In every kiss he made, he went lower, slowly reaching your collarbone. He left hundreds of kisses there and nuzzled his stubble against it, and you left a small giggle from your lungs

Sam opened his eyes, only to see how yours were closed, your mouth slightly open, when you whimper under his lips. He let his lips leave your skin, only to find your lips again. He wanted to taste you again. Your lips were dry and he moistened them with his, letting his tongue lightly touch your lips, making circling movements on them.

When he withdrew, you opened your eyes and looked deep into his. He saw how your eyes sparkled with joy, happiness, love. That was all he ever wanted to see since he met you. He gave you a small kiss on your lips before he went down again. You lifted your head from the pillow, looking where he was going.

He stopped on the hem of your shirt, placing his hands on each side of yours, slowly lifting your shirt up. You looked every single movement he did, and when your bare skin was uncovered under the shirt, his lips were immediately on it. You laid your head back on the pillow and closed your eyes again.

Sam kissed your lower stomach, from the left side to the right side, slowly lifting your shirt up, letting his fingers trail lightly up your sides, while his kisses followed as soon as your skin was exposed under the shirt.

He kissed your belly button, making your shiver under him. He smiled against your skin and you felt it. Soon he was heading up again, leaving small kisses in every single part of your stomach, he gently caressed your stretch marks on the side of your stomach, making shivers go on your spine.

When your shirt was up on your breasts, Sam got up on his knees and pulled you up with him, making your shirt fall back down, but Sam hooked the hem again, slowly lifting your shirt up, and the whole time he looked deep into your eyes, with a small smile on his lips. You lifted your hands up, and let Sam lifted your shirt above your head. Now he saw your upper body naked for the first time.

And he loved what he saw. He saw so many curves and crook in there where he wanted to drown his lips. He slowly pushed you back on the mattress, his eyes examining your body, eating you with his eyes. You swallowed when you look intense in his eyes when he was looking at your body.

Once again his lips found yours and you rounded your hands around his neck, only to pull him closer. You lifted your hips a little from the mattress, and you felt his bulge on his briefs and you left a small moan against his lips. You thirsted him. You wanted him. And most of all, you needed him.

But Sam wasn't finished yet. He left your lips again, making his way slowly through your jaw, chin, throat and chest to your breasts. He kissed your breasts like he had kissed on your stomach, hundreds of kisses in every single spot he could find, until he found one of your nipples.

When he took your nipple between his lips and sucked gently, your back arched and you left a loud moan from your lips. You felt how the air from his nose hit your skin when he hummed himself, being proud of making you moan like that. He teased your nipple for a while until he moved to give the other one same treatment. And again you left another moan from your lips.