seven

Cough. Cough. Cough.

And cough.

Trinity feels her chest contract crushing on itself with every huff of air that leaves her lungs.

She's breathing yet trembling as her head drops to her knees.

Her blood flows down her head with every sink in her chest.

Fingers pales out, fisting on her forehead.

And with all the heavy fluid accumulating down her head, her face is blotchy and red.

Across from the table her mother is rushing to her side and Trinity just tries to focus on Kaycee.

For the void of pity party in the eyes, suspicion creeps in, together with a deafening angry.

Not that she can be sure of Kaycee having known about her allergies but what can she do?

Kaycee cooked, that is evident enough.

Is it even possible that she hits the right spot without knowing?

"Witch."

The blonde grunts out.

With scenes running on its own, Lilly too comes in, pulling up a pitcher a little too brashly unaware of the object flying by her side.

The pitcher dramatically ends up on the floor with Trinity's flying fist coming knocking it off her hand with the cold liquid slushing.

The water seeps into Lilly's dress, thinning out as her lacy undergarments shows through.

The innocent cold water later ends up in the translucent puddle by her feet.

"I'm s-so sorry."

Mortified, Trinity chokes out horrified at the best, she really wasn't planning to humiliate Lilly, may be Kaycee but not Lilly. It is a mistake, an embarrassing one.

Lilly hushes the girl, smoothing a hand down her shoulders, a beautiful smile evident on her face.

Trinity's mortification loosens a bit as she swallows back her spit thick combating the irritation scraping her throat.

But coughs come puffing up her pursed lips, blowing her round cheeks like water balloons.

Things are definitely moving to the worst for both the girls indeed.

Kaycee wriggles in her seat more uncomfortable with every aching minute she has her eyes open for the picture before her to run into her brain to speculate the scene over and over.

Witnessing her mother all sweet, showering little comforts to Trinity gives her all weird feelings.

Lilly picking up the rolling pitcher off the ground as she bends over the table to pick up some water cup for the blonde nonchalantly, forgetting her own drenched clothes is eliciting a bit of disappointment in Kaycee.

Lilly appears to adore the new girl more than what Kaycee would have expected of her.

She didn't plan this so she could feel like a lonely bird in a happy nest! She is completely baffled.

The blonde looks nice beside Lilly more like a chick by her mother bird.

Kaycee feels alienated, unwanted and under appreciated.

It's outrageous! Lilly doesn't do that with Kaycee!

If only chocking her more on the account of scaring her is considered anything kind, Kaycee would swear she is graced with such kindness plenty!