Her Happiness

1 month later

Ragini was sleeping and Shekhar was caressing her hair. Janki was looking at them from the door with sad eyes. It's the only time he has with her where he can see his Princess so peaceful without any worry on her face.

Yes, It's been a month and Ragini still couldn't forget about the bitter truth of her life.

She came back home but it was not the same for her. The bond she share with Shekhar dissapeared from her life.

Both were miserable, cause both can't live without eachother but the pain of unwanted she felt is difficult to forget on her part.

Shekhar tried every possible way to ask her forgiveness and she did forgive him, but if he was thinking that everything would turned as before so he was wrong.

He lost his princess due to his past mistake. And he couldn't do anything than to give her the time, she needed.

They talked, but there was always a hesitation whenever she asked him do a thing for her, like to drop her college, to bring her some book. She behaves like she is asking favours to a stranger which broke his heart everytime.

It was the only time, he can caresses her hair or kiss her forehead, when she falls sleep. It was his routine to see her sleep and then sat beside her till morning. And left the room before she woke up.

Everyone was affected in the house to loose the charm of the family. HER SMILE.

Yeah, she smiles but not that carefree smile which bought a curve on everyone's lips.

She stirred in her sleep and Shekhar patted her forehead immediately making her relex. " Please give me back my Princess. " Shekhar looked at her with teary eyes.

She turned to his side and grabbed his other hand mumbling in sleep. " I miss you Baba. " Tear escaped from his eyes as he placed a light kiss on her forehead. " Baba, Miss you too Princess."

Janki shut her teary eyes and left from there. She couldn't able to see the two person she loved more than anything hurting like that.

She blamed herself for it. If it wasn't of her blurting out the truth that all this would never happen. She would never loose her Ragu Baccha's smile, Her husband's happy face. " All because of you Janki. All because of you" She blamed herself sobbing ,sitting on her bed.

****************************************************

Next Day

Kajal and Swara came to pick her for college. Mishu looked at her sadly as she left with them bidding them bye. She started going with them from the last month. Because Shekhar insist Mishu and her to drop to the college, so she find the other way to avoid it.

" Here's your chocolate. " said Sanskaar from the back seat and a small curve appeared on her lips.

She took the chocolate from his hand and looked at him surprised. " What are you doing here? "

" I thought to pick you up and took you somewhere. " he said smirking.

Swakaj shook their head to see his smirk. He litreally begged to Kajal to convince her to bring him here with them and then drop them to a nearby restaurent.

He planned something for her and she agreed finally for Ragini's happiness.

" Where? " asked Ragini opening the wrapper of the chocolate.

It is the only thing she can't leave, her love for her choco. And she knows she had a big one in her bag too, which shekhar placed everynight in her bag, thinking of her asleep.