1| you're such an idiot

Start from the beginning

"Jungkookie! Wait for me, too!" Taehyung called, and ran to catch up to my quickening strides. I raised my shoulders, attempting to hide from the onlookers, that watched us pass by, in the hallways.

Damn, Taehyung was embarrassing me!

I walked quicker, to the point, where the boy was sprinting to match my pace.

"What's with the rush, Kookie?" He questioned, still not getting the hint. I suppressed a growl, of frustration, bubbling in my throat. How could he not get it? This guy was probably denser than the lowest depths of the ocean.

"I'm just hungry, is all," I responded tersely.

He nodded, cheerfully, and reached out to grab my arm. "Slow down! There'll still be enough food left, when we get there."

Oh, how I despised Kim Taehyung.

We walked to our lunch table, and I made sure to sit between Jimin and Hoseok. Jimin sent me a side glare, when Taehyung pouted, and took a seat next to Yoongi, whose head was hidden inside his folded arms.

Hoseok, sensing the hostile atmosphere, spoke up, trying to ease the tension. "So, um, Jimin have you talked to Namjoon and Jin, yet? Do you know how they're surviving college?"

Jimin played along, for the sake of it, and forced a smile. I could tell, since his eyes didn't rise up in crescents.

"Yeah. I talked to Jin hyung last night, but he ended the call early to make out with Namjoon." Jimin rolled his eyes, playfully, making Taehyung giggle. "Those two are so gross, I swear."

Yoongi suddenly raised his head up, and scanned the scene in front of him, with lidded eyes. "Did I skip half of the day, again?" He mumbled, sleepily. Hoseok nodded, and patted the elder's back, "you fell asleep in the cafeteria, and none of the staff bothered to wake you up."

Jimin shook his head, grinning, slightly. "Again."

Sighing, Yoongi rested his chin, against his arms, "looks like I'm getting another detention."

Taehyung placed a hand on the blue-haired boy's shoulder, "you really should sleep more at home, hyung." He received a pat on the head, which made some weird burning feeling rise from the pit of my stomach. I disregarded the feeling, thinking that it was hunger, and began to dig into my lunch.

Hoseok coughed, uncomfortably, and unwrapped his sandwich. "Did any of you study for that math test? Because, I didn't, and I need help." Yoongi rolled his eyes, "math isn't that hard, Hobi. You just need to use your horse brain more."

That made Hoseok knit his eyebrows together, and he glared at the elder. "Well, excuse me, honors student!" He retorted, pouting. "Not all of us are good at studying, so we could just skip classes and sleep all day."

"Yah! Was that an insult? Do you want a beating?" Yoongi demanded.

I rolled my eyes, at how obvious they were. They were just trying to make playful banter, so Taehyung wouldn't suspect something was wrong. It annoyed me. That brat shouldn't be treated like some little kid, who needs to have his hand held.

Having enough of all of this, I stood up, slamming my hands on the table.

"You guys are so wrapped up," I sneered.