"Of course I know them.They are like so popular and they are in my appa'a company.It's just that I don't like them."She said.

"Does your appa knows you like BTS?"

"Yes,of course.He was really angry but he wasn't after that as he know he can't force me." She said.

"Oh.."I said.

"Anyways,what brings you here?"She asked.

"I..I something to ask you."I told her everything about EXO.

"WHAT?!KIM YOUNG MIN WHAT?"She shouted.I quickly covered her mouth.

"SSH.Your parents are asleep."I told her.She kept quiet.

"Yes.He ill treated EXO."I told her.

"How dare he.I already warned him.Looks like he doesn't care huh?I'll tell appa tomorrow."She said.

I nodded my head and she called a taxi to pick me up from her house to my house.What a wonderful friend though.

-The next day-

Minseok's POV

~at EXO's dorm.~

"Hyung return me my teddy!"Sehun shouted to Chanyeol while chasing him around the dorm.Jongdae was trying to stop them.Kyungsoo was at the kitchen cooking.Yeah..he's not in a good mood.Junmyeon was sitting on the couch watching Inkigayo.Baekhyun was using his phone,checking for news between him and Taeyeon.This guy..aish.Jongin went to SM building to dance.Luhan's still at china filming for his movie while Yixing  went to SM building with Jongin.Zitao was using his phone ans I don't know what's he doing."Guys."I tried to get their attention."GUYS!"I shouted once again.All of them stopped their activities and looked at me.

"This isn't going to work.Let's go and find Kris."I said.

"WHAT?!FIND WHO?!"They all shouted.

"Kris."I repeated.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!That CEO KIM YOUNG MIN WOULD KILL US."Sehun said.

"I'm serious."I said.

Someone pressed the doorbell and I went to open it."Sora?Yooin?"I asked.It was the two of them.Yooin and Sora rushed in the dorm.Yooin counted the number of people.

"Where's that erm..Kai and that..that lay?"She asked.

"They are at SM building."I told her.

"Call them back.Quick!"Sora said.

"For?"Sehun asked.

"Just..urgh.PPALLI!"Yooin shouted at us.Junmyeon took the phone and called the both of them.They reached the dorm immediately after receiving the news.

"Now..can you tell us what happened?"Junmyeon,being the leader,asked the two ladies.

"We're going to prague to find Kris oppa."Sora said.

"WHAT?!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"Tao shouted.Sora nodded her head.

"Kim young min wouldn't allow." Chanyeol said.

"He allowed."Yooin said.

"How did you know?"I asked her.

"I confronted him just now."Yooin said.

Sora's POV

~Flashback~

I went to SM building with Yooin and she barged into kim young min's Office.

"KIM YOUNG MIN."She shouted.I held Yooin's wrist and pulled her to his desk.

"Sorry for the interruption Mr kim young min.We have something to tell you."I told him.