Blue Exorcist

Title: Do As You're Told

Shipping: No Shipping

Description: A "mysterious" man injects Rin with a strange liquid.

Hello fish sticks! So there will be multiple videos in this one-shot and might be a very long one. Just wanted to let you know!😋😊

Rin's POV
Me and my brother were taking a walk back from the grocery store. We had went there to buy those big bottles of water that he likes so much and while I was there I got a couple popsicles along with some groceries for dinner because even if it was nighttime it was still really hot. Ice pops in the summer are great. (See what I did?🙃)

But when we were almost there I felt like someone was watching me. My hands instinctively reached back and my fingers curled around Kurakara as I scanned the area. I couldn't see anything but I still stayed alert.

"Nii-san? Is something the matter?" I snapped my head over in Yukio's direction with a slight growl on my face but lowered it when I saw that it was just my younger brother. I let my guard down for a bit to talk to him.

"Nah, it's just... I feel like... like someone's watching me." He gave me a worried look then turned back to what was in front of him. As I was not paying attention I accidentally dropped a couple of coins that had fell through an unknown hole in the grocery bag. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked back at them. Yukio didn't seem to notice and kept walking. I just walked back to get them but suddenly I was pulled by someone and something wet was placed over my mouth and nose. 'What is this stuff!?' Before I blacked out I heard a familiar male voice say "This might hurt."

Yukio's POV
After I heard Rin say that he felt like someone was watching him I got a bit worried. Who would watch him? Then I heard a faint jingling sound behind me but thought that it was probably just a figment of my imagination so I kept walking until I heard Rin turn and walk the other way. I turned to see him bending down to pick up something off the ground but before he could something came out of nowhere and grabbed him covering his mouth with some wet cloth. I saw Rin start to lose consciousness when the man said "This might hurt." Then he placed Rin on the ground and ran before I could do anything. I ran over to Rin and checked him over. No injuries. He couldn't think over anything else because suddenly Rin's body started to spasm and then he let out a blood curtling scream. I quickly picked him up bridal style and took out my key and ran to a random door on the street and unlocked it. It brought me to the academy medical care center (?) I ran looking for a doctor. It didn't take very long because Rin let out another pain filled scream that broke my heart. I hate seeing Rin in pain. Tears started to streak down Rin's face as his body kept spasming. The doctor came in and carried him to a room and did his thing. (I don't really know what a doctor does so...)

I guess Rin's screaming could be heard all the way from the academy because while Rin was getting checked all of his classmates came running down the hall. Then when they spotted me they came over and asked me what happened. I told them the entire story.

"We don't know what that man did to him. All we know is that when he wakes up..." I looked over to Rin who was laying silent and still on the table. "He won't be the same."

Suddenly small snores could be heard and I looked at Rin who was sleeping. But my eyes widened when I suddenly heard him singing something in his sleep. It was an old lullaby he used to sing to me when I was little.

Play song now!

I started to hum along and totally forgot about the students that were watching us with wide eyes. Soon after I started to him along Rin opened his eyes and looked at me but kept singing. The We smiled at each other.