Book 1; Earth, Episode 2: The New Avatar! Part 1

At the south pole Korra was sleeping in her crib as Tonrock and Senna were cleaning in the kitchen and then suddenly the phone rung and then Tonrock walked over and picked it up. "Hello?" He asked. "Hey Tonrock I was wondering if tomorrow you could bring Korra to my temple so I can give her a check up." Said Katara. "That can do." He said. "Okay sounds good." She said. He hung up the phone and walked back into the kitchen. "Who was that?" Asked Senna. "That was Katara, she would like us to bring Korra to her temple tomorrow so she could give her a check up." Said Tonrock. "Well your gonna have to take her because tomorrow I have to go help the gardeners pick crops so we can have our favorite roast meal." She said. "That sounds good." He said.

The next day he put Korra in a little chair seat and he stuck it into the ground and the baby wolf ran over to her and watched her as Tonrock hit the other wolves and they pulled the sled. They pulled up by the temple and Tonrock picked Korra up and they walked into the temple as Katara entered the room. "Hello there Korra." She said. Korra clapped happily as Katara rubbed her cheeks and then took her from Tonrocks arms and sat her down on the table. "Okay I am going to do four tests on Korra." She said.

In the gardens Senna was pulling weeds as a man walked over to her. "Hello there." He said. "Uh hi." She said. He punched her into a wall as the guards looked over and jumped on the guys as he punched them all back. "Where is the avatar?" He asked. "What are you talking about? The avatar is dead." Said one of the guards. "No not Aang there is a new avatar and I tracked her to this location." Said the guy. "I am telling you, we have no avatar in the South Pole." Said a women. "Then we will find out once and for all." He said.

Back at the temple Korra was sitting down as Katara was walking around her and she checked Korra's eyes and ears and then she checked her mouth and then sat down. "You appear to have completed the first three, now for the last test." She said. She put Korra in the spirit water and she rubbed it across Korras body and then she noticed that Korra wasn't laughing. "What?" She asked. She rubbed harder and Korra just kept sucking her thumb as she gasped and ran over to Korra and picked her up and tied her to a machine and then she winded her eyes. "You are the new avatar." She said. Korra giggled as Katara ran out to Tonrock. "Your daughter........is the new avatar." She said. Tonrock winded his eyes and gasped as Korra suddenly screamed. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Mommy in trouble." She said.

To Be Continued..........