things we felt; affection

Começar do início

He just shrugs and hands me a plate of blueberry pancakes. "Eat up, Harry."

I take my breakfast and grab a fork from his silverware basket. Louis doesn't use drawers, I've noticed; all his utensils and plates are on the counter or in containers. I've never explored his kitchen, mostly because he keeps me occupied enough not to, but I would like to.

"Is it bad I don't want to do this interview today?" I ask him, as he sits down across from me.

"No. This interview will be crap. Just like all the others. The only reason we're having one in London is because of your Narry thing." Louis points at me with his fork. "You're the reason I have to get hair and makeup done today."

"Oh, wow, man. I am so terribly sorry that you have to have someone do your makeup for one day. Your life must be so incredibly awful, judging by the fact that you get a television interview for your world famous boyband, in which you have to wear some stage makeup. So awful."

"Your snarky ass apology is accepted."

"Just stop complaining, alright? You signed up for this job. Deal with it. It's just a little makeup."

"Calm down, Twinkle Toes." He glances down at the boots I chose to wear today. "I wasn't being angry. What's got you all snippy today? Is it because you haven't seen Niall yet?"

"Stop making everything about Niall! Okay? Quit, Louis. It's not funny anymore."

"Seriously, man. What's gotten into you today? I haven't done anything, and you're freaking out. What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I mumble, and take a bite of my pancakes.

"Whatever." Louis simply shrugs and lets the issue go. We eat the remainder of our breakfast in silence until there's a knock on the door, and the other boys come in.

"G'Morning you two." Liam greets us, and I give him a small smile. "Lou, you made pancakes?"

"Mhmm."

"Why didn't you invite me? I would have loved to have some pancakes." Liam frowns, and Niall nods from his spot on Louis' couch (not that I was watching him, or anything).

"Same. Would have adored pancakes for breakfast, instead of corn flakes."

"You had corn flakes?" I ask him, and he nods for a second time.

"Yeah. It was all Zayn had in his cupboards this morning. Corn flakes and beer. I knew I shouldn't have stayed with him last night. I'm practically starved."

"And I'm out of beer now. Thanks for that, Niall." Zayn interjects.

"Anytime, Malik."

I turn back to Niall. "You can have some of my pancakes if you want."

"Not going to ask twice." Niall hops up off of the couch, and walks toward me. "They just regular or-"

"Blueberry." Louis answers for me, and gets off his stool. "We should head to the station in about half an hour. Harry and I need to get dressed still."

"Reese's Pieces wants you to wear my t-shirt." Niall says between stuffing his face with pancakes and swiveling on his chair.

"Of course Reese does." I roll my eyes, but am secretly (or not so secretly, according to Louis) fairly happy with Reese's request. I head back to Louis' room, where I have my clothes that I packed last night. Pulling out my black, ripped skinny jeans, I step out of my pajamas and put the new clothes on.

There's a knock on the door. I mumble a quiet "Come in", and the next thing I know, Niall has entered the premises and begins taking off his shirt. "What are you doing?"