|| 1 ||

Hi friends,
Thank you so much for the support.

*****

The story starts from Swara and Ragini getting ready for their marriage. Ragini asks Swara to be a good bride and put the pallu on her head. Swara asks her to put the pallu too.

Annapurna, Sumi and Sujata come there. They become happy that Swara and Ragini have again become Swaragini.

Sumi : today my daughters are looking like angels. May God protect you both from all the evil eyes. Always stay happy.

Sumi blesses them. They both smile.

AP comes forward: everything will be fine now.

Sujata : (in a funny way) jiji Swara isn't eating fish now, so all will be fine.

They tried to control their laugh.

Sujata: arrey maine kya galat kaha.

AP : nothing. Come, its time for the wedding.

Swaragini nods.

Sujata goes to Swara and gives her lecture on how she should behave. Swara follows her. They all told Ragini to come. All left except Ragini.

Ragini was smiling thinking about Laksh. She was about to leave but then she hears some noise coming from bathroom. She goes to opens the door but suddenly a woman in bridal clothes hits her on her head. Ragini faints. Then the woman locks Ragini in the bathroom.

AP comes back and takes the same woman who have hit Ragini with her.

AP comes down with Kavya (mysterious woman). All becomes happy except Laksh. He was a little confused.

Kavya signals Laksh at the same time Ragini's dadi comes to her.

Dadi : Laado take care of your ghunghat.

Kavya and Laksh becomes scared. Her ghunghat was about to drop but Laksh comes and manages the situation.

Laksh : I will handle.

He takes her with him and sits on the mandap. Daadi and other smiles thinking that they are Raglak.

Laksh (whispers): Why you took so long. I thought you will not come.

Kavya: why will I not come this is my marriage and btw say thanks to Ragini for this delay.

Laksh: This Ragini is really a headache for me. I can't tolerate her now.

Kavya: don't worry. Now her chapter will be over in your life. Now its only me and you.

They both smirk 😏😏 and hold each other's hands.

The priest starts the mantras. Swasan and Kav_Lak concentrates on the rituals. All four get up. Sanskar and Swara exchanges garland and then Laksh and Kavya also exchanges garlands. Everyone showers flower petals on them. GF and MF are very happy.

Dadi tells Sumi : Now Laksh really loves Ragini a lot. He will take pheras holding her hand. He will always take care of my laado. I'm very happy today. My Ragini's dream is becoming true. She finally gets her love.

Sumi nods : yes maa. I'm very happy for both of my daughters.

Ragini on the other hand, is locked up in the washroom. She slowly gains her consciousness. She gets up and tried to open the door but it was locked from outside. She calls for help but no one came. She was scared. Why would anyone do that on the day of her marriage. The fear of losing Laksh clouded her heart and mind. She again tried to open the door.

In the hall Swasan and Kav_Lak are getting married.

Ragini was finally able to open the door of the washroom. She comes out of the room.

In hall, Pandit ji asks them to stand up for the pheras. He started reciting the mantras again.

Ragini was on the stairs witnessing the Laksh and Kavya taking pheras. Her eyes were filled with tears. She just wanted to stop the marriage.

Sujata : jiji Laksh is so eager to marry Ragini again.

Dadi : he is happy na, that's why.

They nodd and looks at the couples lovingly.

Ragini tries to stop the marriage. She tries to shout, scream but fails.

Laksh was happy but then he sees Ragini on the stairs struggling to stop the marriage. Laksh becomes worried. "How she came here." Laksh thought. Laksh quickly asks priest to be fast. Pandit ji asks him to make bride wear mangalsutra.

Laksh was about to make Kavya wear the mangalsutra but Annapurna asks Laksh to let Sanskar do the ritual first.

Sanskar fills Swara's maang and makes her wear mangalsutra.

Laksh was scared. He looks at Ragini. She was coming there.

Panditji declares that marriage is complete and asks them to take elder's blessings.

Laksh hurries. He asks priest for the mangalsutra. He tied the mangalsutra around Kavya's neck. Ragini looks at them with tears. She tried to speak but she was still feeling some weakness.

Laksh : panditji sindor.

Pandtji gives him sindor. He was about to fill her maang but Ragini shouts and he stopped. Laksh and Kavya becomes scared. Everyone looks at her in shocks.

Swasan, AP, Sumi and dadi quickly went to her.

Swara: Ragini... Tum yahan ho to wo kaun hai.

Ragini didn't answer. She was only looking at Kav_Lak. Her eyes were filled with tears and pain. They took Ragini in the hall.

Sumi: Ragini tum yaha kaise. Ye kaun hai.

Ragini : I don't know maa. I was getting ready in my room. I heard some weird noises so I went to check but then someone hits me from the back and I become unconscious. When I got consciousness back I was locked in the bathroom. I called for help but no one listened. I somehow came down and found her marrying Laksh. Maa, Swara I think she is the one who hit me.

AP and Sumi were holding Ragini. Swara was angry. She wents to Kavya and holds her hand tightly. Laksh and Kavya becomes scared.

Swara: who are you? What are you doing here?

Kavya didn't answer. Swara becomes more angry she removes her veil and slaps Kavya and then holds her again.

Ragini is a little traumatized right now.

Swara: I asked who are you?

Sanskar: Swara she won't say like this. I'm calling the cops. They will get the truth out from her mouth.

Swara: yes Sanskar. Call the cops.

Sanskar was about to call but...

Laksh : wait bhai.

Sanskar stops. Everyone looks at him confusingly.

Laksh: Their is no need to call the cops.

AP: Laksh what are you saying this girl.....

Laksh: I'm saying the truth mom... I have only called her here.

Everyone looks at him in shock. Ragini was in a lot of pain. Tears were flowing from his eyes.

Laksh: I love her mom and today is our marriage.

Laksh comes towards Kavya. He releases Kavya from Swara and takes the sindoor and filled her maang. He cups her face. They both smiled looking at each other. Laksh then side hugs her.

Laksh: meet my wife everyone... Mrs. Kavya Laksh Maheshwari.

Everyone is hell shocked. Ragini is heartbroken.

Precap: Laksh reveals his plan and insults Ragini. Ragini is heartbroken. Ragini tried to commit sucide.

*****

Sorry, I know very boring.