The Chapter One

It's a Friday night and everybody in town is getting stoned and drunk. There's a man in the club named Dorion, he came in there looking for something to clear his head with. There's also a girl in the club named Bessie who's there to cheat on her boyfriend, DJ. What will happen when these two people cross paths? Let's find out.
—————————————————
Dorion's POV

I came here in hopes to get my head cleared because my girlfriend broke up with me. I wasn't that angry about it at first, but over a period of time I thought about it a lot and realized how much I actually liked her. The club was the first place I thought of because of the drinks and loud music to just get lost in.   
—————————————————
Bessie's POV

My boyfriend hasn't been treating me right lately. He's been staying out late and I'm pretty sure he's cheating on me with some girls named Charlie and McKinley. They're always in his phone saying suspicious things. I'm just gonna give him a taste of his own medicine. I'm going to find someone in this club and fuck him hard, so he can feel how I feel when he comes home late at night.
—————————————————
DJ's POV

My girlfriend is acting really weird right now. She hasn't come home since this morning after breakfast. Her job ends at 7:30, so she should be home by now. I'm starting to get really worried. To cope with the worry that I hold in my heart, I'll just invite Charlie and McKinley over to have some fun, if you know what I mean🍆🍑
—————————————————

Dorion's POV

After about 1 hour of being in the club, I see a girl about 5ft tall, long curly weave, chocolate skin, and a short dress. I think she saw me staring because now she's walking this way. I wonder what she's about to do.

Bessie: Hey, I've seen you watching, you like something you see?
Dorion: Actually yeah I do.
Bessie: How about you do something about it then?
Dorion: How about you come to my house and I could give you an MTV tour of my crib?
Bessie: And once I get there, what's in it for me?
Dorion: I could show you a good time, if you know what I mean🍆🍑
Bessie: I wouldn't mind that, as long as you actually put in work.
Dorion: Trust me.
(He takes her hand and leads her to his car. Y'all know what happened after that🍑🤤👀💦)

—————————————————
DJ's POV

After the really hot and amazing sex with Charlie and McKinley, I pulled the rubber off and I put hot sauce on they kitties. After that I called Bessie and of course she didn't answer. This is the first time she's been out this long without notifying me on her whereabouts! I'm beginning to get really upset. I know she's out there being a slut. I should've known not to let her live in my house. So as soon as she gets here, she's gonna face my wrath and then she's immediately getting kicked out.
—————————————————
A/N: Hey this is the first chapter of my new book. Hopefully you guys like it.